Ch. 8

(Okay, before I start the story, I just want to say- This comment is amazing XDXD I legit died of laughing. ((This is Legitness)

if you can't see the media, this is the comment-

'Me: *pulls trigger and actually gets shot*
Jeff and Ben: *faints*
Nova: FUCK WRONG GUN!'

I read through the rest of the comments this person left, And just died of laughter..so if you're not following them already, go follow LyfLikeABossXD

Please XDXD

Anyways, Thanks for voting/reading/commenting on my story ❤️❤️❤️

I love reading the comments you guys leave 😅😅

I'm just going to start actually writing.)

"Will you..." Hoodie pauses and Masky glares at him. "Taste my cheesecake?!" Hoodie screams loudly, moving his face closer to mine, but instantly retreating shyly. "Hoodie! SHE HAS TO TASTE MINE, I WILL WIN THIS CONTEST" Masky growls at hoodie. "b-but I want Y/n to taste mine. I want to win as much as you do Masky..." Hoodie mutters quietly. "I'll taste both of them." I shrug, The boy's eyes light up. "REALLY?!" They yell, hugging me quickly. I chuckle, these two are adorable.

"Come on C/n (Cute nickname)" Hoodie holds my hand and starts to lead me to the kitchen. I felt my cheek burn slightly. This is not normal at all. Am I blushing? psssh no. "Faster c/n!" Hoodie groans cutely. "A-alright... S-sorry..." I stutter, walking faster.

When we get to the kitchen, I notice 3 different cakes on the counter. "Why are there three..?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, E.j is in as well." Masky mutters. "right." I say just deciding to avoid the topic. Masky then went on to explain the rules of the contest. All I caught, was whoever got the most people to consume an entire piece of cheesecake, and be able to stomach it, wins. No idea what, though. "Got it. Well, Can I try some?" I ask smirking slightly. "Y-yeah!" Hoodie exclaims happily, getting me a piece of cheesecake. Masky, doing the same.

After I finished both pieces cheesecakes, I left the two boys to continue fighting. 'Now where' I think to myself. 'I could go and see Nova... But I've been dealing with her for.. like fifty years now... So what about.........'

"y/n!" someone screams, I jump, falling backwards. "GODDAMMIT," I yell. The person laughs. I look up to see Ben. "Little shit," I growl at hm, Ben just laughs. "How was your fall?" He asks, kneeling down to my height. "I'm amazed you had to kneel... You're so short you could be eye level with me just standing up straight" I tell him, snickering. "Oh shut up," Ben pouts, looking away. I stand up slowly, dusting myself off. "Wanna go play video games?" Ben asks hopefully. "Sorry dude, not right now." I shrug and walk off, Leaving Ben totally heart broken and 'dude zoned'.

Later on, I had found myself up on the roof, looking out at the world from the height. I don't really have anything to do anymore. Geez, that's sad.

SMASH

CRASH

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I hear Nova's voice scream. "LET. ME. GO!" I hear her scream again. My eyes widen instantly.