Ch. 11

»Y/n's POV «

My life has gotten so much weirder after meeting everyone in this house, it's like the world wants me to fall in love..

Ha.

Never happening. I have never liked anyone like that.. and that's not changing anytime soon.. thooouuugh...

Toby..

GAH! The boy is too clingy. He follows me everywhere! Like... a lost puppy! And it's not even cute!

What am I talking about.. he's not suppose to be cute, he's a cold blooded murderer. They aren't cute.

He's doing such a terrible job at it if he's not suppose to be cute- Y/n... what have you become?

These people.. although, some may have amazing- although they're okay.. it's not like I'd date any of them..

Scratch that.

I would probably do everyone- actually.. no. Wtf Y/n.

I feel like your mind, right now, is.. actually insane. Like, it was insane before since you kill people. But now, it's actually terrifying.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice the tree i was about to run into.

Smack.

There's another bruise.

"FUCK YOU" I scream at the tree, unaware of the creepy pastas that were around. I hear this deep chuckle. I ignore it, still pissed off at the tree that was in my way.

I spin an axe in my hand, I had picked it up just before Off the ground for no reason... it looks pretty cool actually. I sigh and walk  away from the tree. It's not like glaring at it will help anything.. at all.

There was a tap on my shoulder, I jump and quickly whip out my weapon, twisting myself around.

Only to see Nova. I glare at her. "What do you want?" I ask harshly.

"I came to see you about that Spirit- guardian angel thing.." she grins. I sigh "what about it?"

"You're not getting rid of it any time soon. So now, you have a fucking voice in your head." Nova looks up at me.

Since she's shorter than me

Only by a bit.

Maybe a bit more...

Nah.

She's really short.

I groan. "So there's no way to get rid of it?

"ᏁᎧᎮᏋ"

That voice. That irritating.. voice..

Dusk.

My face scrunched up at the thought of the little uhm..

Thing.

"What's wrong? Is it talking?" Nova tilts her head to the side. "Oh, no, It's not talking at all." I tell her sarcastically.