Chapter 4: A knife is a weapon, but is it a symbol in this experience?

Well a lot time passed. One day I was out with my mother picking up dinner, it was a Thursday, I got a text from my sister that Priscilla came to the door. She had her dog. And she told my sister not tell me that she came. That pissed me off a lot. A lot. I was just shock that this person was coming to my house. Then a week passed by and I shrugged it off. Then she starts texting me. Apparently in the time after the soda incident, she had a gotten herself a boyfriend. They broke up. And then she starts talking to me. I was a little suspicious, but not a lot. She said that she made a mistake and wants to be my friend again. I didn't believe her, but for some reason I still talked to her. Well, thing where fine and dandy. I wasn't hesitant or suspicious anymore. I should have been for what happened next. About three or four weeks later I get a call got my house landline. Now, that number is never given out. Nobody knows it except my family. The caller was one of her friends. He gave a detail description of my house. And said something about the inside of my house that you only know if you've been inside it. Priscilla had never been inside my house before. And after that he said, "I'll see you tomorrow and maybe you'll see heaven." I was scared out of mind. I didn't make the connection yet. Well, tomorrow eventually did come. I was scared. I checked my six and had no earphones or distractions. I looked at everybody walking towards me. I got to my first class which is gym. I went into the locker room. I just finished changing out when a crazy looking dude came in. He pulled out a knife pushed me in a corner. He put the knife to my throat. "Listen to me Zach. Priscilla told me to pass a message. You are going to stay away from her or somebody you care about will get hurt. You understand? ", he said. I said, "Yo, you got this all wrong. She started to talk to me again." He wouldn't believe me. He said the same thing over and over again. Eventually everybody else from my class showed up and saw this. He pocketed the knife and left in a hurry. I sat down on a bench and just shutdown. I didn't know what to think or do.