More than friends.

Yes I am totally aware of my horrible writing in the previous imagines.

They lacked description and we're horrible. I apologize so here's another smut.

Don't comment anything ignorant otherwise I will get into bitch mode and go off on your ass.

I don't remember the way I wrote it and I make no effort to read it again because I literally fucking cringe so hard reading that god awful writing. Just enjoy.

- Alexis

Y/n pov:

"Just friends." Justin whispered in my ear. His chin was pressed against my shoulder blade as his breath tickled my ear. This is what happened on the usual Friday nights, but as this progressed the feeling I had started to grow.

"Just friends." I whispered back barely audible as my heart faltered a little more than previous moment. This is what I wanted, to be friends. His lips lingered on my neck leaving small kisses against my shoulder that wasn't covered by the cloth of my shirt. Tipping my head back I allowed more access to my neck in which justin took the opportunity to graze me more thoroughly.

Soon enough those light kisses turned into biting, sure enough to leave defined marks against the sensitive skin of my neck. My shirt was barely covering the top of my chest leaving it exposed. The top of my bra was peeing up from my disheveled shirt. His hands wandered to the front of my shirt, slipping under my shirt to touch the bare skin of my stomach. As his kisses left my shoulder blade, it soon continued as a trail leading to the nap of my ear. My skin was filled with goose bumps as his hands wandered to the untouched skin that laid beneath my shirt.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered nibbling at the lobe of my ear, making me suck in a raspy breath. He turned me around so now our faces were centimeters apart. His hands were running up and down my back. His lips pressed against mine not even seconds later making me melt into his touch. The kiss seemed passionate and loving, as if we were in love. Friends I reminded myself as justin started lightly biting my bottom lip. My breathing became ragged as I started to feel pleasure coming from the kiss.

Justin's hands wrapped around my lower back, while he stood up, making my legs wrap around his waist out of instinct. His teeth still nibbled at the bottom of my lip, as he started walking. My fingers gripped at his hair as my back was roughly slammed against a wall of the house. His hands moved to my sides, as he ran them up and moved them to my upper back. Moving his hands back down he gripped the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up slowly, increasing the anticipation.

My shirt was removed, as justin latched his lips back on mine once again. His hands moving up and down my waist, feeling in everything, as if he was worshiping my body and every detail of it. As he was taking in every mark that had lingered on my body. My hands gripped his hair harder as his lips left my mouth, trailing down to the skin lower. The top of my breasts that weren't being covered by a bra, were being nipped at by justin's tender lips.

My hands moved down from his hair to grip on his white t-shirt, making it crumble up in the spots my hands were gripping it. My breathing was now uneven from the pleasure of justin's lips lingering across my skin.

My legs dropped to the ground, as they unwrapped from justin's waist. His hands reached behind my back and unclipped my bra making my back arch against the wall. I pulled justin's shirt over his head making my bra slide down my arms as I threw the shirt across the bedroom. His hands ran over the new shown skin.