Chapter 16: Jazlyn

The sun was down and I knew that Harry would be here. I wasn’t sure what to wear. I rummaged through all my clothes, hoping to find something cute, but I couldn’t. There were no dresses in my sense of fashion. I hated dresses. I preferred wearing comfy jeans and shorts with a cute top. I decided to wear a dark gray sheer loose tank top, my ripped shorts with my black belt, my ankle studded combat boots, and my favorite black skull earrings.

It was three hours after the sun went down and Harry still wasn’t at my apartment. I started to wonder if he was actually going to show up tonight. I wanted him to show up tonight. When I heard the knock on the door and Harry standing in front of my apartment door, I was speechless, staring at Harry with the red roses in his hand. I smiled, taking the roses, and letting him inside.

“These roses are beautiful,” I said, inhaling the fragrance.

“Not as beautiful as you,” Harry smiled.

I laughed at his corniness. “Like I haven’t heard that before,” I laughed, placing the flowers in a vase. I decided to place it on the side table near my bed.

I turned around to go back down, but Harry was up here too. “Are we moving places?” Harry asked.

I shook my head, pushing him down the stairs. “No! We are not going that far yet!”

He turned around and placed his hands on my hips. “Yet?” he leaned in. “Can’t wait for that time to come, then.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

He ran his fingers against my cheek. Automatically, my eyes closed. “My touch really has an effect on you, doesn’t it?” he said, softly.

“Mm,” I mumbled with my eyes still closed, enjoying the pleasure of his touch.

He pulled me closer. “Do you want me to stop?”

“Even if I tell you to,” I whispered, “You won’t listen to me.”

“You got a point there. I’m a horrible listener.”

Harry grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me against the wall hard. I gasped and he kissed me, and even harder when I kissed him back. My hands instantly wrapped around his neck and back. To deepen the kiss even more, Harry pushed me against the wall even more. My response was kissing him equally as hard and slightly pulling his hair. He moaned lightly, took my hands away from him, and held them above my head with one hand.

While kissing me, his free hand glided down my cheek, to the center of my neck, the center of my chest, and curved its way to my thigh. A light moan escaped from me due to the pleasure of his touch. As his hand ran across my hip to my thighs, he kissed my neck, collarbone, and across my chest.

He let go of my hands so that he could run them down my sides and to my backside. With a light squeeze, he pushed me up so that I was straddling him. He continued to kiss me against the wall, carrying me. Then, all of a sudden, we were back on the couch, lying down the same we were the other night, but this time, I was on top.

“Shirt on or off?” he whispered against my ear.

“Off!” I gasped, already removing it for him. I didn’t understand how my fingers moved so fast, unlocking each button. His shirt opened, revealing that beautiful body of his. I wrenched the sleeves off his arms and tossed it to the side.

Before he kissed me again, he stared deep into my eyes and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I moved my head to the side so that his hand would be touching more of my face. Unable to wait that long, I moved him towards me, our lips joined once again, more intense this time. His strong hands clutching my waist and me feeling the pleasure that he bestowed upon me, his hands roughly moved to my thighs, squeezing them, and then back to my waist.