Valentine Day part 1!

Valentine... valentine... A day where I get to see couples being so romantic with each other in front of my eyes.

" (Y/N)! "

you turned around to see your best friend, running to you and embraced from behind.

" Its valentine tomorrow, mhm? So (Y/N), are you giving chocolates to anyone? "

With a sigh, you replied.

" Me? giving chocolates? Why would I? I'm not even close to any guys. Let alone having guy friends, I'm not even interested in any right now. So how about you? " You said as your friend let go of her tight hug and looked up, cheeks turning a little red.

" Well of course I'd give chocolates! I have a crush on errr... you know... the new guy from class C? What was his name again? Song Joong... "

Without letting her finish her sentence, you cut by saying, " Ki? "

" Right! Girls were always talking about him in class. I myself, had found out recently that my heart beats fast for him~ "

What a friend she is. Liking a guy who just came to school about 4 days ago? My very recent crush lasted for only 2 hours.

" Anyway, (friend's name), we better hurry off to school, a few more minutes before the annoying school bell! " You grabbed your friend's hand as the both of you made your way to school together.

( timeskip )

" Okay, you can get your break now! " Mr.Kang said as he started to tidy up and leave the class, leaving the whole classroom becoming noisy as usual.

Girl 1: I've tried baking a chocolate cake but it burnt!
Girl 2: Don't worry! I know that Joong Ki would accept it even if its burnt, though I hope he'll accept mine...
Girl 3: He will acccept mine too!
Girl 4: I think I should confess too tomorrow...

Damn, the sound of fangirls fangirling everywhere over a new guy whose on a separate classroom and had only existed in our school for 4 days... Girls could sometimes be scary too.

" Hey (friend's name), before the next teacher arrives I wanted to go to the toilet. Please tell the class captain! " You dashed out of your classroom and walked towards the hallway, where you can meet different people from different classes chit chatting for fun as they are heading to the toilet. And again, all you could hear from the girls are this Song Joong Ki my bae! Song Joong Ki my future bf! He's cute and blahblahblah...

As you turned to another corner, you found yourself deep in thought as you kept thinking of how lonely you would be tomorrow, and you didn't even know where you were heading now.

until...

bump!

Who the heck was that?! " Use your eyes when walking! " You placed one hand on your knee as you pushed your other hand up, attempting to stand. You brushed off the small dusts from your shirt, and you realized a new face standing in front of you.

" Such words coming out from someone who didn't even look straight while walking. You okay? Are you hurt anywhere? " You stared at the person standing in front of you, inspecting all of his features.

Cute face.

Cute hair.

Cute voice.

CUTE EVERYTHING this guy was totally your type! But you've never seen him before. Considering that fact, you might suggest this guy in front of you is the 4th-day-of-being-oh-so-popular Song Joong Ki. Wow, no wonder every girl in this school likes him. Even our 30 yr old Ms.Yoon fangirs over him!

You smiled a little, and began talking. " No, I'm not hurt anywhere. Sorry for bumping into you. Are you, by any chance, Song Joong Ki? "

He gave you a perfect smile and replied,
" Yeah, I am. And you? "

" Call me (Y/N). " You extended your hand.
" Nice to meet you, Joong Ki. "

" Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)! " He accepted your handshake, and soon you both part ways.

( timeskip )

Yippee~ School's over! Which means, free time for you! Maybe you could watch more kdrama or maybe play some board games with your friends....

" (Y/N)! Let's go home together! " You smiled as you saw your friend running to you, and held your arm tightly. " Can't wait to make some chocolates for Joong Ki! "

" Hey, (friend's name)... I met Song Joong Ki when I was about to go to the toilet earlier. "

Your friend let go of your arm, and her expression changed. She's not going to be mad at me, is she?

" Y-you did? HOW IS HE? CUTE? GORGEOUS? SEXY? HANDSOME? HOT? ANYTHING? "

You chuckled a bit at your friend's reaction.

" Mmm... He is....

cute! "

A/N: Part two will be continued soon! Well the next part would be most likely about what happened in Valentine.... And um, free pictures below? Feel free to take a screenshot if you want tho xD!

 And um, free pictures below? Feel free to take a screenshot if you want tho xD!