Afterimage

Aphmau's pov

"Kawaii chan! Breakfast!"
I said as i knocked on her door.
"Go away" kawaii chan said.
"In coming in" i said as i opened the door.
I looked around, seeing every poster in her room torn, her pillow soaked in tears.
"Im not hungry"
" You haven't eaten in four days, what would za-"
"He wouldn't say anything, HES DEAD" she said, tears in her eyes, "i-i'll leave your plate here"
I said as i walked out, gently closing the door.
/ i legit started crying while. writing this /
She hasn't eaten in days, she knows that were grieving as well, we all tried to help her somehow, to no avail.
We cant help her, so we will leave her to her thoughts, only she can help herself.
I hope she can...

His funeral was yesterday, kawaii chan did go, and was the last to leave, i hope she recovers.
Every time i look at the my little horsies, i think of him. It hurts me when i even think of playing with them. It hurts

Katelyn's pov

I walk downstairs, the house is silent, no tv with anime, no sound of kawaii chan cooking.
Only one sound breaks through the silence.
"Hey katelyn" Travis said in a depressed voice
I didn't respond, i didn't feel like it.
Dead silence struck again
I sat next to Travis, and said nothing.

____________________________________
After i wrote this, i nearly cried.
When i write stories, i feel as if the people in them are real, and i try to imagine what would happen if it was me in thier place. Im going to take a break for today, ill put the next chapter a week ahead so i have to write less about the incident, ill see you next time, have a good one.

- Jesse - Author