Dirty imagine for bella14grace

Dirty Imagine: (Austin Mahone)

You and Austin are sitting down on the couch. Nothing to do.

"Hey babe, what do you wanna do?" You ask him.

"I don't know." He smirks. You feel Austin's hand slide up you night dress. He slowly reaches up to you clit.

"Oh Austin, you naughty boy." You smile. Austin smiles back and bites his lips. He makes circles in you clit. You moan. Austin pushes his hand up there, so suddenly.

"Ohhhhh Austin!!!" You yell.

"Let's bring this up to my bed." He winks. Austin takes his hand off your vagina and licks it. He stands up and walks you his bed with you following him.

This is gonna be you're first time.

You stop before you enter the bedroom.

"Austin....this is my first time." You admit.

"It's okay babe, I'm gonna make it amazing." He smiles. He walks towards you and picks you up. He walks over to the bed and sets you down. You take off you clothes and your underwear. Austin did the same. He's lenght was amazingly long.

Austin starts to finger you again, this time with three.

"You're wet not." He smirks. He licks down on you.

"Oh my god you taste good."He smiles. He keeps licking you. The sensation was amazing.

"Get in me,Austin." He say in desperation.Austin smiles. He positions himself and thrusts his lenght in you. You moan in both pain and pleasure.

Austin starts off slowly but began going faster and faster. Making you moan hard. You and Austin finally reached your climax and cummed.

Austin falls down beside you in the bed.

"That was amazing." You say, breathless.

"That was." Austin turns to you and starts making out with you.