▪New Life▪

[Y/N] Your Name
[Y/Y/N] your youtube name
[F/N] friends name

*BEEP BEEP BEEP~*
"Uhhgggghhh" You grouchily get up and slam your fist onto the beeping alarm clock."owww" you scream silently.You laugh at your stupidity. "[Y/N] GET UP WE HAVE TO BE ON THE PLANE IN 3 HOURS!" [Y/F] screams throughout your apartment.

You live in a small town in L.A. So it wasn't a far drive from the airport."FINE!" You scream back at her. You got up from your comfy bed and walked over to the bathroom. Every footstep you took felt like 10 pounds were strapped onto you foot. You knock on the door to see if [Y/F] was in there. "IM IN HERE!" "Okay okay..chill bro."you say, you had to go to London for a YouTube convention.

Y/F finnaly got out of the bathroom. She looked like she just came out of a modeling company.You stepped inside the bathroom, took a shower, got dressed. You didn't bother putting makup on since it was 4 in the morning.

~ Time skip brought to you by dans Hobbit Hair~

You were on the plane, sitting next to Y/F when the plane started going in the air. You always got a little of anxiety on a plane but Y/F always said "Chill out dude..its JUST a plane -_-" Y/F was always the more out going one. She always could talk to random people she never met.

You passed the time listenng to music like, My Chemical Romance{or any other band you like XD} or talking to Y/F.Or sleeping, yeah...probably sleeping.

You finally landed after 9 hours on the plane. You had major jetleg. "How long until we get to our apartment thing? IM STARVING!" You always thought about food."Jeez..we have to catch h our uber and then we will be there around 11:00pm." Y/F explained.

You finally got to your apartment and ordered a pizza, after all you haven't eaten anything but cereal this morning.

"Im going to bed" you said. "Okay im going to bed too." Y/F headed off to her room as so did you.You fell asleep watching anime on your laptop.

Okay this is my first x reader fanfic so tell me what you think in the comments! I will continue no matter what since its really fun so ya

~byeee -GTP