riding horses // jared

so i daydream a lot and thing that i would call him 'J' so when you see J, that's him :) lmao

   J and I haven't really had much time together lately. He was at Camp Mars in Malibu recently and I couldn't wait for him to get back, although it was 2-3 days long. He called me on the way home to say he'd be there soon. I smiled at the thought of him coming home and cleaned up the house awaiting his arrival.

   I had finished cleaning up and say down on the couch when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly jumped up and opened the door. "Jared!" I yell and jumped into his arms.

   "Hey baby." He said with a smile. I kiss him on the cheek and help him get his shit inside.

   After helping him unpack, I decided to ask him a question. "Sooooo,, since we haven't had too much time together lately let's go horseback riding!" I say excitedly. I know that we'd both enjoy some quality time together.

   "Yeah sure, let's do it." He says, sitting up from his comfortable position on the couch. "Let's go get dressed."

   I ran back and grabbed some clothes that would be fine for riding horses. J did the same.

   "Ready?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled at me then we both ran out to the car. He hopped in the drivers seat and I got shotgun. I kissed him quickly and pulled up directions to the ranch.

   After about an hour of traveling, we finally reached our destination. "We're here!" He says and turns the car off. "Let's go!" I yell and sprint towards the building. He follows me and walks in after me.

   "Hi! Welcome to the Flying W Ranch!" The lady greets us.
"Hi, we wanna just ride for an hour." I tell her and hand her my credit card.
"Okay, full out these papers and you're all good!"

   Jared and I finished filling them out and walked towards the stables. I pet almost all of the horses and tried to feed them all too. J giggled at me and held my hand.

   "You two," a young man points at J and I, "you go to that horse, and you to the one right beside her." He says. He and I walk over to the horse and get on.

   "I guess this ones name is Autumn." I said and patted the horse on the neck. "Hiii baby Autumn yesss you're so pretty!" I say in a baby voice to her. J smiles and gets on his horse named Sam.

   "C'mon Sammy!" He says and lightly kicks her. I smiled and took a picture of him, then followed everyone through the gate onto the road.

   About halfway into the horse ride my ass started hurting, and I started getting horny.. 'Fuck..' I thought to myself. I smirked and made my horse pull up next to J.

   "Wow today's a busy day, I get to ride a lot of things, this horse, and you." I say and pass him up with my horse. I smirked again and waited for the next 15 minutes to pass to talk to him again.

   He rides up beside me and before he says anything, I say, "My ass already hurts enough, you're just gonna make it even more sore." He looks you at you and smirks himself. "I guess I will." He says,

   I do the same thing and go ahead of him until we reach the end of the ride. We both get off of our horses and we get in the car right after. "You know what's gonna happen as soon as we get home?" He asks.
"If it's what I'm thinking, then I sure do." I say and rest my hand on his thigh. He pushes it off and focuses on getting home.

"The ride is about to come to an end, don't let the horses drink because they're hot right now. That'll make them sick." The young lady said as we made our way into the stables. Jared got off of his horse first and helped me get off. I shoved my ass in his face on purpose then got off.

"Ready to leave?" He asks walking out of the horses stall. "Yeah babe." I say with a smile and walk back out to the car while holding hands with him. He kisses my head and starts the car.

I rested my hand on his though the entire way home, sometimes moving it up and down his thigh a bit. I could tell he had enough with the teasing and seemed very frustrated.

J pulled the car into the driveway and opened his door stepping out, me doing the same. I walk inside but before I could do anything, he pins me against the wall.
"Oh baby, you think it's nice to tease? Do you?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"N-no." I reply. I bit my lip and then he attacked my neck and found my sweet spot right away. I moaned at the contacted and felt weak in the knees already. He made his way up to my lips and kissed me roughly.

J picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me into our bedroom. He pulled of my shirt and tossed me onto the bed. I grunted slightly, then he pulled his own shirt off and sucked on my neck again.

Jared pulled my pants off and tossed them somewhere in the room. "Mm baby, you're already so wet," J says while he's rubbing me through my panties, "so so wet." He smirks and leans down. Feeling his hot breath so close to my pussy made me shiver quite a bit. He grabbed my panties with his teeth and yanked them down and immediately plunged two fingers into me, earning a loud cry from me.

"Fuck!" I moaned out. J kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace. I couldn't and didn't hold back any moans. Incoherent curses slipped out of my mouth in addition to the moans.

I felt that familiar feeling start to form in my stomach. "Are you close baby?" J says with a devilish smile now sucking on my clit and pumping 3 fingers in and out of me. "Yes baby, ohhh yes yes yes I'm so close.. Sooooo close." I moan and arch my back. J sucks hard on my clit and flicks his tongue around making me moan very loudly. "Fuck baby I'm gonna c-cum!" I yell out.

"Cum, Y/N, oh yes cum for me baby." He says which throws me overboard and make me cum hard. I pant and moan out his name. "Now you said you would ride me, so I must be getting what you said." He bites his lips and unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his jeans.

I pull his pants off along with his boxers. His large, erect dick came out and I grabbed it right away. "Ready baby?" I ask, lining myself up with him.
"Ohh yes Y/N please!" He cries out right as I slide on to his cock.

A moan slips out of my mouth and he groans closing his eyes. I get myself adjusted and slowing start to bounce on him. I pick up the pace little by little and grind my hips when I come down.

"Do you like this baby?" I question as I start to speed up some more, with moans spilling out of his mouth. Jared nods and thrusts his hips upwards. He grabs my thighs, making me gasp slightly.

"Mmm I'm close baby." He says closing his eyes, trying to focus his breathing. Him saying that made me bounce even harder and faster. The moans got louder, my walls got tighter, his cock twitching inside me. "I'm gonn- I'm gonna cum!" He says thrusting into me one last time. He shoots his warm cum up into me and I release on his cock.

J lifts me off of him and I lay beside him with my head on his chest. "I love you baby." I say.
"I love you too." He says and kisses you.

The two of us cuddled and fell asleep, my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me.

hope you guys enjoyed that, im pretty sure I did lmao,, this is the second/third imagine ive written, including the one(s) on my tøp imagines. none of the imagines will be this long i guarantee you!! give me feedback if you'd like, id appreciate it!! ily all!!