joker // modeling

this is for harleyspuddiin
she wants joker smut, and i sure will give that to ya! 💚

   Working for the Gotham Modeling Agency was actually quite a fun job, especially during the fashion shows. The same guy would always show up, he was a very well known psychotic criminal. The Joker.

   He would sit in the front with a black hood over his head, and he only watched me. The man would watch my hips swing in the revealing clothing. He's come to every show for the past 5 months, and there's one a month. I couldn't tell you why he started coming in the first place, but he did.

   This month was all about revealing bikinis and lingerie. He surely would enjoy this one. I put on a small black bikini top, and then the bottoms. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. 'I look hot.' I thought to myself. I honestly couldn't wait to the him.

   There was an hour until the show started

   There was an hour until the show started. I did my makeup and hair and so did all the other models. People soon started arriving to the building and sat down in their seats. Minutes later, the green haired criminal walked in, taking a seat at the very edge of the stage. He paid a lot just to see me so close.

   The ladies lined up and each did their thing, walking, strutting, posing, and sticking their asses out. Now, it was my turn. I walked out swinging my hips, with one hand on my hip. I smiled and bit my lip looking around the crowd. I continued to look at the Joker and we exchanged some eye contact. I winked and blew him a kiss.

   After 2 minutes and 30 seconds was over, I strutted back of the stage and changed into the sexy black lingerie.

   We lined up in the order for this one, I was first

   We lined up in the order for this one, I was first. I took a deep breath and put a smirk on my face. I walked out on the stage and moved my hips a little when I reached the end. The Joker was watching my every move. I kept moving and looked at him again, this time, rubbing my hands up and down myself slightly. I looked around again and walked back.

   After the show was over and everyone was gone, he stayed. I helped my manager clean up. She left after everything was clean. I hummed along to the song that was on the radio. Not even a minute later, I hear footsteps coming closer to me. I turned around to face the Joker. "Why hello there, Sir." I said to him.

   "Hello, love." He says in his deep voice. "I see you've noticed that I watch you. A lot." He says with a slight chuckle. I blush and nod. "Yeah I have.." I tell him. He moves closer to me and gently presses me against the wall. "You're so fucking sexy." The Joker tells me. I can feel his hot breath on my ear. "You obviously know who I am, so you better listen up." He says through gritted teeth.

   I nod and look him in the eyes, not one bit frightened. "Okay." I say. He attacks my lips and kisses me roughly. I can't help but to moan into the kiss. He pulls away and purrs, running his hand down my jawline. "I'm gonna fuck you." He says with his devilish smirk. I bite my lip. "Oh are you Mista' J?" I ask playfully.
"Mmm you betcha sugar tits." He says.

He bites my earlobe then whispers in my ear, "jump." I do as he says then he grabs my thighs tightly, earning a groan out of me. He takes me into the lounge room, kissing me roughly on the way there. He lays me down on the black, leather couch. "So beautiful." He says. He pulls my shirt off, along with my bra and pants, leaving me just in my black thong.

"You have no idea what you did to me today.." Mister J says. I can feel myself already getting wet. He runs his finger from my bottom lip to my panties, and rubbing me through my panties. "Mmm." I mumble out, along with some incoherent curses. "So wet already, just for me?" He asks. I nod in response with a smirk on my face.

   He plunges a finger into me, causing me to gasp and moan loudly. "Fuck!" I yell out. The Joker purrs and smirks. "Oh you like?" He asks. I nod rapidly. Then he slaps me. "Use your words, slut." He growls out through his metal teeth. I wince and gasp. "Yes! Yes Joker yes!" I scream out as he shoves three fingers into me, moving them in and out quickly.

   I moan loudly at his actions. "I-I'm clos- fuck!" I moan. He pulls his finger out and shoves them in my mouth. I groan as he quickly pulls off his Arkham sweatpants along with his boxers. Then he yanks his fingers out of my mouth and slams into me. I moan out in pleasure and pain as he very quickly thrusts in and out of me.

   "Oh my god fuck Joker I'm gonna cum!" I whine out, grinding my hips into him. The joker groans and moans. "Oh do it baby, cum for me." I lose it at that and cum on his dick, as his cum fills me up. "Ohh fuck!" I moan out. He groans and rolls his eyes backwards into his head in pleasure. He purrs again and whispers, "you're mine, Y/N." I nod and kiss him. "Yes I am, Mister J."

ahh hopefully you enjoyed that!! give feedback please!!