joker // did you just? (part 3)

I woke up the next morning earlier than the Joker, just so I could talk to Evan on the phone about last night. Him and I had a long conversation about what I should do.

  Later, the Joker woke up while I was eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. He moped downstairs and hardly spoke to me. After moments of silence he finally spoke to me.

"Darling." He grumbled. "I'm sorry." He said with no expression. "Yeah.." I said, knowing that he was lying. He didn't are about me. He's a fucking clown for gods sake.

He looked at me with a face of disgust. "No acceptance of my apology?" He scoffs at me.

I shake my head. "Hey Joker, this has gone on way too long and you've hurt me so much. I can't take it." Tears were forming in my eyes as you thought of all the times he hurt you so badly. I did love him but he treated me awfully. It was an abusive relationship. I guess I should've expected this from a clown, a psychotic clown, but he wasn't usually like this. It's so sudden for him to be rude everyday and I've had enough.

"I can make it up to you." He said. "I'm really sorry." His eyes looked sad, but way more angry than any sorrow.

"You've said 'I'm sorry' so many times, but I know you're not sorry!" I could see him getting angrier as I rose my voice at him.

He raised his fist in anger and pointed at me. His loud voice yelling in my face. "So what? You should expect this. You're weak as fuck. I'm a psycho, bitch! We love, we hate, we fight. You can't take it huh? Huh? Little baby." He yells. He attempts to slap me but I duck and block it. I've had enough.

"I'm leaving! I've had so much of this and I'm so done!" I scream then grab my shit and run out the door. Off to Evan's place I go.

I quickly ran out the door and hopped into my car and drove off to Evan's. Why did I love the Joker? I can't. He's abusive.

  At Evan's, I told him everything the Joker has ever done to me. He was in shock, and I sure was too. Maybe I should stay away from the Joker. Forever. Even if that means running away, I'm willing to risk it to be safe and happy.

  I asked Evan about the running away idea and he said it was good. We could pack up our stuff and go to a hotel in San Francisco, California. The whole was across the country. Our plan was final. We started packing tonight and ordered tickets.

  Hopefully that was the last of the Joker.. But maybe it wasn't..

- part 4? -