Christmas War of Nerf Guns and Traitors

We take a little break and zoom forward in time to Christmas 2k15. Around this time, Four and his family have what's called a cookie exchange. It's like a Christmas party but instead of exchanging gifts, you exchange cookies. What first struck out to me was that Four decided the main guest list. The second thing that stuck out will come later. Now, it's tradition for the kids to have a grand nerf war. It just so happens that Four has an arsenal of nerf weapons. The "older" (6th grade and up) were in the attic bedroom. While Cucumber (again. Another kid from my class. His name shall be kept anonymous for my sanity) and the midgets (all the little kids, 5th and under) were  in the basement/ laundry room. And so, as I quickly learned, if you wanted to survive, you better have a nerf gun, tons of ammo, and the will to survive. The battle was getting brutal. And, since the weather was nice, we decided to move this war outside. Now at this time, I was going back and forth between the two camps. Pretending to be a spy for one to another. So basically, I was spying on the enemy who is my comrades. Times 2. Surprisingly, only one person figured it out, but, with a threatening glare and a few pokes with my nerf sword, they kept their mouth shut. It's later in the war, the olders  slightly loosing. Then, out of nowhere, darts start raining down from the sky!!! Or at least, that's what I thought at first.... It was actually Four and Kit Kat (yes. Another name kept anonymous. She's one of my friends) are shooting at us from the window in the attic bedroom. It was interesting to watch once I got to safety. It gave the olders enough power to fight back and win. When it was time for me to leave, I asked cucumber and Four to come with me. It was time for my great reveal. I told them how I had been double siding them the whole time. Four just stood there calmly and said "I had expected you to do this the whole time." But cucumber didn't take the news so good. He started attacking me, so, naturally, I ran. I then alter hoped in the car and went home with Cucumber still furious at me.

The next day at school......
We were all recounting great memories from the previous day's events. When we finally got to the point where the topic of the darts raining down from the sky, I was laughing and making "fun" of Four for that idea for shooting at us from the window. He said it was all Kit-Kat's idea. We some how got on the topic of how many times each of us got "shot". It all somehow lead up to Four telling me "Of course I was the one who shot you. Who else could've hit you?" Now, this is a big statement coming from a guy who one day wants to join the armed forces and is pretty much in the best shape possible and basically doesn't hand out compliments like candy on Halloween. This was when I started actually paying more attention to him.

(-------------------------€¥------------------------)

Until later my lovely readers,
-Author~Chan and The Narrator