Chapter 13

"Mya come over as soon as possible!" I shouted over the phone.

"But I love my bed cream." She said sleepily over the phone.

(This is an inside joke between me and Amari88 have. I call her peach and she calls me cream like peach & cream? haha anyways..)

"Peach this is important though." I tried to convince her. It didn't seem to work.

"Hayden I am not walking to your house 10 at night. Can it wait till the morning?"

"Ugh fine. Goodnight peach."

She hung up. Bitch. (jk)

Kian POV

I slammed the front door to be greeted by Trevor, Sam, and Ricky. Sam was eating a cookie.

Sam and Ricky left cause they were making a video upstairs and Trevor just kept staring at me like I was crazy.

"When you were in the bathroom you got a text from Hayden. So I kind of saw your conversation. What you are doing is so wrong. You have Andrea here. So don't be a cheater Kian. I what you and Andrea were doing before you left to go over to Haydens house. Nasty." Trevor finished his rant and gave me a dirty look and walked to Jc's room.

I am doing a bad thing. Andrea is here. I got upset at Jc and Hayden cause I thought they were dating. So I kind of wanted to get her back by getting back with Andrea. But I went a little far then expected. I thought Jc and Hayden were getting dirty if you know what I mean. So I kind of.. with Andrea. So now I know the full story. She is going to hate me. There is absolutely going back.

So I kicked Andrea out. I went to sleep cause if me and Hayden are gonna date, then I have to break up with Andrea. So shit.

Hayden POV

I woke up. It was quite early too. Like early enough I can get ready and go to school and be on time. But I am still sticking to the plan.

I realized that I never texted Jc back.

He texted me a second time. I never read it.

Jc

Whatever I did, I am sorry. Just don't hate me. Cause I don't think I did anything. Did I?

I am texting him back. Sorry Mya. I still have feeling you know?

Me

Sorry Jc. You did not do anything wrong. I just have a lot of stuff on my mind.

He responded almost immediately.

Jc

You got me worried sick about you. I am coming over.

Oh shit.

He cant come over!! I am not ready!

But I mean I do not mind. But I have something going on with Kian! Well shit.

So 10 minutes later he came just as he said. The front door was already open so he walked right in.

"Hayden what is going on? You know you can tell me anything." He told me.

"I just have a lot going on right now that's all." I walked to the kitchen but he followed. I opened the fridge when he said something.

"I know that you and Kian are having some affair. I don't want to get in the middle but at least be honest with me."

I closed the fridge and looked him in the eye. I got chills down my spine.

"Okay. I well start talking when you start talking."