Chapter 27

Mya. She can't be. Anything but that. My mind started racing to any theory possible. I grabbed my phone and texted Trevor

'Hey come down to the pool. I'm in the outdoor one.'

He never replied. But he did show up.

'Hey what's up?' Trevor said. He sat down next to me.

'I may have a theory on Myas morning illness.' I started.
'Yeah what about it?'
'Trevor, if you think of the symptoms, the sickness, the migraines, back aches. She is always tired. And when she is awake he head is over a toilet puking up her whole organs.' I looked at him as if he was trying to guess it.
'Yeah and?'
'Trevor, those symptoms are common for women.'
'Periods?'
'No!'
'I don't know then.'
'I will give you a hint. What are you.' I said
'Trevor.'
I rolled my eyes. 'Who did you come from.'
'California?'
'Trevor. Who made you.'
He looked confused. But he realized what I was saying.

'Holy fuck her and Sam got a baby!' Trevor squeaked.

'Don't go around telling every body cause I may be wrong.'
'Okay I promise.'

So we walked back to our rooms and Connor was awake. 'Hey guys what were y'all doing?' He asked.

'Just talking.'
'About what'
I looked at Trevor. He nodded.
'I will tell you later.' Trevor said. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up to see Connor Sam and Trevor awake. I didn't see Mya anywhere. Jc and Kian were still asleep. Ricky wasn't anywhere to be seen either. Until he walked in.

'Okay guys you ready?' Ricky asked. He had his bag ready. All I had to do is get my laptop and phone charger and I am good to go.

So we got everything and checked out the hotel and we were well on our way to the next state, which was Illinois.

So an hour later I was driving, surprisingly, Mya was up front talking to me. Last time I checked Jc went to the back sleeping, Ricky and Sam were playing a game behind us, and so Kian and Trevor were on there phones.

'Do you think I should go to the doctor?' Mya asked me.
'That's your choice. I can't make your own decision's.' I told her.

'I mean, I have been sick ever since we were in Nevada. This is bad.'

'It is bad.' I told her.

We continued talking. Soon enough the sun was setting. We are also getting close to Illinois. My eyes started getting droopy. 'Kian?! You wanna drive?' I yelled to the back of the van. 'Sure!' He yelled back. Soon enough he took my place as I went to the back.

Nobody was using the car charger. So I to of that opportunity and used it for my charging case. So after that was done I got my laptop out and started playing my saved music and turning them to mashups.

Another hour passed and 4 out of 8 of us were asleep. Me and Kian were watching Tangled on my laptop. Sam decided it was his turn to drive, and Trevor on the phone with someone. Everyone else was asleep.

We got to the part in Tangled where they were singing 'I have a dream' and me and Kian singed along, which woke up Connor. Big mistake.

After Connor went back to sleep we whispered sung the song. After it was over we shut the laptop, we were still teary eyed from the ending. 'Pascal will always be my favorite character.' I commented.

'I like Flynn honestly.' Kian laughed.

I checked the time it was just hitting midnight. I looked out the window and saw 'welcome to Illinois' sign. Another state gone by. I went to the back with Connor. Conner was awake. Cause we kind of woke him up and I guess he didn't go back to sleep.

'So what were you and Trevor talking about?' He asked me.

'Oh yeah. We just thought of some theory's of Myas strange illness.' I told him.

'Oh haha.' He said. I decided to go to the front and talk to Sam.

'Hya.' I said sitting in the passenger seat.

'What's up?' He asked.

'Nothing much. Just wondering about life.'

'That sounds nice.' He said.

'So do you have any clue about Mya and her sickness?' I asked him.

'Honestly I have no clue. Do you have any theory's?' Oh he no I'm not gonna tell him. The fact that he could have been the cause. 'I had ones earlier. I guess its just the stomach flu.' I randomly said.

'It could be.' He said. I just sat and looked out the window.

An hour passed and we stopped at a gas station. Everyone was surprisingly awake. So I went to the restroom, as I finished and walked out Mya was running in there. I sighed as I went bad in. I held Myas hair back for the hundredth time this whole trip.

She died her routine. Flushed. Rinsed. Gum. Ya know.

I walked out giving her some privacy. I went to the tea area and I saw Jc.

'I miss you.' He said. I smiled and kissed him. It was like 20 seconds long. Then after that we hugged. 'I miss you too.' I spoke. We paid for our stuff and headed outside. Sam was paying for gas, and then we were off to another unknown road.