Ch.5 It could? Or couldn't?

The next morning, Becky wakes up to turn over to see that she's sleeping right beside Dean. Her heart skips a beat for a minute and she looks at him. And then she thinks that if shes staring at him for too long, he'll wake up feeling as if something's staring at him or he's just laying or possibly dead or it's not even h....... Her thoughts get cut out when she hears his voice
Dean "Hey, Irish, are you okay? What you looking at? Heyyy!?"
Becky stares there and suddenly snaps out, "Ooh, I don't know"
"Cmon, I know you were looking at me"
Becky gets an awkward smile on her face and gets up to head to the bathroom. Dean laughs and says "I know Becky!" She looks at him and gives him a look. He gives her a look and she runs into the bathroom and locks the door. After a few seconds, Dean gets up and knocks on the door.
"What do you want Ambrose?" She states.
Dean replies "I just wanna talk", in an almost seductive tone.
A feeling overcomes her and she snaps out of it to go wash her face off. A few minutes pass and Dean is still standing outside her door, mumbling to himself. Becky finally opens the door to find Dean standing there, staring at her blankly. She gets a weird look and slowly walks past him, but his stare follows her. She then stops looking at him and goes over to the window. Looking behind her shoulder and he's still looking. Then he smiles, sticks his tongue's out and into the bathroom. He shuts the door and does what he does.
A few moments later, Becky decides to get dressed for the day while he's still in there. She begins to take her shirt off when she hears the door unlock. She quickly pulls it back down and gathers her clothes. Dean walks out is wearing his black T-shirt with his bark blue jeans. He walks past her and she smells him. He smells so good to her. She breathes in and her eyes close. Dean turns around and says, " You like it? " Becky immediately opens her eyes and stutters what to say. "Yeah, it's umm nice it guess"
Dean smiles at her and walks over to his suitcase and puts his other clothes in. Becky walks in and changes into her clothes and walks out a few minutes later. Dean looks at her and gets a look that says, I like what I see. Becky looks over and sees him and he smiles of course.
"You smile a lot" she says.
"Well, who wouldn't smile at a beautiful girl like you" he says.
Becky starts to blush and smiles at him. He walks beer towards her and goes in for a hug. He wraps his arms around her as tight as he can. And she returns and puts her head on his shoulder. They both smile and just stand there for a minute. Then, Becky phone rings. They break the hold and Becky goes over to get it while it's charging. She picks it up and sees that it's Sasha. She answer's it.
"Why you calling?"
Sasha replies "What are you doing tonight Lass kicker"
"Um, I'm not really sure. Why?"
"Well, me, Nao, Summer and Tamina are going out tonight and wanna know if you are down" Sasha says.
"Well, Sasha I don't know exactly what I'm doing today. But I'll definitely let you know"
Sasha replies and Becky says goodbye. They both hang up and Becky puts her phone down.
Dean "Sasha?"
"Yeah"
"Why don't you go", he says.
"I don't really know if I want too" she replies.
"Well you should, you deserve a night out"
"I might but I dont know" she says.
Dean looks at her and gives her the notion to get her things because their leaving. They get all of their things and held out to the car. They start on the road again and all they both think about is that hug. Becky thinks, why does he keep being so nice and hugging me? Should I be fearful or not?