What's New

As Dean and Becky are driving down the highway, he turns the music up louder to try and avoid what happened last night. Becky notices and gets on her phone. She sees a tweet about Nattie mentioning her calling her unstable, just like Dean and smiles. Dean looks over and notices. He continues to drive. She tweets her back with a pun saying, "I'm unstable, I think your confusing me with Ambrose girl? How many cats do you have?"
She laughs at the comment and puts her phone away. Dean pulls out to next exit so they can get something to eat. He sees a Denny's and parks there. They both get out and walk in. Dean holds the door open for her and she smiles. The waiter seats them at a booth and they thank her.
"Get whatever you want."
"Your not paying for me." Becky says.
"Why not? It's fine." Ambrose states.
"Because I have my own money. You don't need to."
Dean smirks at her and looks down at the menu. The waitress comes back and ask what they want to drink. They tell her and she goes and gets them.
They're looking through the menu and can't decide what to get. The waitress brings their drinks back and asks what they want to eat. Becky tells her and then Dean. She takes their menus and heads back.
"You okay?" Becky asks Dean.
He looks at her, "Yeah, a little hungover I guess."
"You seem just like irritated." She says.
"I'm fine. I just. Just.. Nothing." Dean says and then takes a drink.
"Just what? Last night?" She says confused.
He looks at her and raises his eyebrows, "Maybe. I don't know. I just didn't want to you know do that yet. I wanted to wait but I was drunk stupid. I didn't mean to."
"So you didn't mean those things you told me?" Becky says.
"No, not that. I meant those, just the other part."
She half smiles. And looks around.
He looks at her kind of regretting saying that. Then, he gets up and goes to the restroom. She watches him and gets a sad look on her. She thinks to herself, "Why did he say that? Does he really like me or just wanted to hang out? But he kissed me first. I thought he liked me. He was being so nice. And why am I letting this get to me? I thought I didn't like him. Or do I?"
Dean comes back and sits down looking at her.
"You okay Irish?" He says.
She looks at him and shakes her head.
He smiles. Their food arrives and right away they start eating.
After they finish Dean pays the bill and Becky gets mad and stares at him but he winks at her causing her to smile. When they walk out, Becky slaps Dean's arm and he grabs her's all the way out. He doesn't let go and she starts laughing.
"You gonna let go. I need my arm brose!"
He smiles, "Then don't slap me Irish." He lets go and pulls her in for hug. She likes it and goes along. He kisses her forehead and lets her go. She blushes a little on the way over to her door. They get in and drive onto the road again.
A song comes on and Dean starts singing. Becky starts laughing at him and he winks at her and continues. She can't stop smiling.
About a few hours later and after Dean's singing, they arrive at the hotel. They get all their bags out and take them in. After, Dean goes out with some of the guys and invites her to go.
"You wanna come with me?"
"Um, sure.. Nothing better to do." She replies.
They both get out and head to the bar. She notices Aj, Roman, Rusev, Miz, Lana, Maryse and others all there. They all greet each other and start hanging out.