Ch.7 Now

Becky sits there with Dean's hand on her right cheek. She can see his eyes gazing into hers after what he just told her. Her face is so red, but his is also. He then tells her to close her eyes and he'll close his. She listens, and her heart starts beating so fast. Dean leans in towards her lips and places his onto hers. He could feel the instant connection and didn't want to stop. Becky feels a way she's never felt before as she has the taste of him right on her. He doesn't stop. He keeps going and it turns into marking out. He then tells her to lay down and she does. Now, he's over top of her, looking down at her smiling, same as her. He leans in again to passionately start kissing her again. They do this for a few minutes and then Dean begins to slide his hands up through her shirt and onto her stomach. She likes it and he can tell. He then pulls her entire shirt off and throws it. He them grabs her arms and puts them on his waist. She begins to start taking off his shirt. The minutes she sees him shirtless, she gets this look. He flashes a big smile at her and gets on top of her kissing her. He begins to kiss her lips and over to her cheeks, and to her neck. He them bites onto her neck and she moans. He gets turned on and keeps going. She can't stop moaning and has her arms tight around him. He keeps going and stops. He looks at her and smiles.
"You trust me" he says.
"Does it look like it" she says histerically laughing. He laughs back and begins to kiss her stomach and move up slowly til he gets to her chest and stops. He sits up and goes down a little bit towards her legs. He begins to undo her belt and then her jeans and finally gets them off. He then gets over top of her so she can do the same. Undo his belt and pants. After that he's still kissing her passionately.
He then proceeds down to her, wearing nothing but her underwear. He begins to take it off succeeds. He throws it off and takes his off as well. Then, does what people normally do at this point.
Becky moans so loud as the final thrust and Dean's face was so tired. He fell over to the other side and laid there. Them both smiling at the ceiling.