Devon...

Clearly, no one was here.

Which is not good... what happened?

Where did everyone go?

I needed more than what was in my bag anyways... so I searched the place. 

And there was almost nothing... there was a pile of MREs though, and I feel like the place was raided... which means I have to get out of there.

But then?

I heard a soft sobbing in Nora and Grace's room. But... it was in the vent.

Then I realize, against all odds, that it is Grace.

"Grace! Hey, c'mon, it's me, Vincent!"

I open the vent, and I peer in. 

I see a Grace with a bag of supplies, a gas mask, and a scared shitless expression on her face.

"C'mon now, we have to leave."

She is clearly shocked when she comes out, on the verge of all out crying. I have her stock up with as much as her bag will carry... in hopes she can carry it at least a short distance away. We walk a good mile, in which she doesn't say a word. She isn't even sobbing at this point. But she is clearly in a state of shock... I take her into some underground pub. After checking to see if it was clear, I take her into there.

I then ask her what happened in the bunker.

And then she breaks out crying again.

"Heyheyhey quiet down! Don't be loud!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be, K, just tell me what happened. It's important!"

She tells me that she heard screams and gunshots. And then 'big men yelling stuff.' She said they were looking for slaves or something, and that they wanted Ava to 'play with.'

I ask if she knew where they were taking them.

She doesn't know. After this, she starts crying again.

"Gracie, it's ok, c'mon, remember everything will be ok."

"Nora used to say that..." She smiles, and stops crying, at least for the moment. 

(MORE TO COME)