Chapter 31

Max

I feel someone lay down with me. Im surprised at first, but I kiss Shelby's forehead then go back to sleep.

I woke up, but Shelby wasn't there. She must have probably already waken up. I get up and go to the bathroom to wash up. Then I went downstairs.

We have no furniture in our house so I see Tim, Cory, Ross and Shelby against the wall on there phones. I sit next to Shelby. When she notices she gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey guys, Want to go out and eat?"

"Yea." They all said at the same time.

Shelby

I get up and I went upstairs to get ready.

I looked in my bag for a pair of jeans and a shirt and other things then I went to the restroom to change.

Once I finished I walked downstairs and saw that everyone was ready.

I walk out side and I get into Max's car. I wait there for 15 minutes until everyone gets into the car.

Now Im in the shotgun seat while Max drives while Ross, Tim and Cory are all squished in the back.

Max drives to a diner.

The car ride was very boring, The guys were talking about something while I was on my phone.

Once we got there we were all pretty hungry. But as I step out of the car, another car roles in and guess who's in there. My sister.

Now I don't like my sister. She was the one who got all the attention from our parents and she is the precious one.

She gets out of her car and she walks up to me and hugs me. I don't want to be mean so I hug her back.

(idk what Shelby's sister's name so just go with what I name her)

My sister's name is Ava.

I don't like Ava she always gets me in trouble and she blames me for everything.

"What are you doing here, Ava?!" I ask

"We just came here to eat." she points to her friends that are waiting in the car.

And she also has to have breakfast at the diner we were supposed to eat.

"How did you even get her, in Seattle?"

"Our parents made us move because we were getting old and we still lived in their house,"

"Well id you excuse me Im going to go to my friends."

"What friends?"

I ignored what she said and went in the diner to meet up with the guys.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thank you for 1.1K reads. It means soon much to me. short chapter because I have to go to family reunion so this is all I can write. I started school in 3 days!!!!! I don't want to go. Second year of middle school, but new school. UHHHHH. I don't think I will be posting everyday when school starts, but I'll try. Well BBBYYYYEEE