Chapter 43

Shelby

I run into the car and following me is Cory and Max. I open the door and I see Ava sleeping. She has been through a lot and She is going to have to tell everyone.

I sit next to Ava and I rest my head on her shoulder. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

***

I woke up by people talking. I was in bed in Max and I's room. I get up and I see everyone in the living room, on the couches. The guys probably put the couches or furniture where they are supposed to go. I turn around and I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into pajamas.

I get out of the bathroom and I still here people talking. I walk up to them and stretch. They start to chuckle. I go sit next to Max on the couch. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

I open my eyes and I have a blanket over me and everyone isn't in the living. I get up and check every room no one is here. I checked the the kitchen and there was a note in the table.

We all went to work. See you later. Ps there is Mac and cheese in the microwave!:) love you! ❤️
        -Max

I walk over to the microwave and take the Mac and Cheese out and start eating it.
***

I sit on the couch waiting for the guys and Ava.
The door opens and I stand up and walk over to the door and I see the guys and Ava. I walk over to Max and kiss him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you were sleeping so we decided to leave you and go to work."

"It was so boring. There was nothing to do!"

I grab Max's and and I told him to give him his phone and did as I told him.

I run outside with Max behind me and I told him to come closer. Though he did not expect to being pushed in the pool.
------------------------
Hey guys sorry for not posting the chapter yesterday. I got carried away with homework. I am happy you guys are enjoying this book. 7 more chapters left!! I hope you enjoy this chapter do t forget to Share, Vote and Comment. BYYYEEEEEE❤️
-Daniela