Chapter 1 - Darien Finds out the truth

Okay!! Here is my first chapter! Please vote or comment!

"Darien!" I heard Serena call. We both turned to see her running toward us. She stopped suddenly at the sight of me. "Who are you?" she asked as she grabbed Darien's arm. I smiled and laughed "You must be Serena, Darien talks a lot about you." I said as I saw Darien give me a glare. "Hey, that's not fair Tania." He said as he pulled his hand out of Serena's. "Serena, this is my cousin Tania, she came here with her sister Anna-Bella for a visit." He told her. She turned toward me and smiled "Well it's nice to meet you Tania." She said as she took my hand and shook it. I shrugged, "It's an honour to finally meet you...well I need to go as I am supposed to meet my sister at mall." I called as I turned around and walked in the direction Serena came from. I turned around and waved good-bye, as they responded with a wave back.
Once I was a safe distance from them, I opened my locket and called my sister. "Sapph, you ready to go? We may need to help Serena and the scouts tonight, as I saw in a vision a great evil force is gonna be here very soon." I peeked around the corner, they were nowhere in sight. I quickly removed the glamour around myself and flew off into the sky. Suddenly I got a call from my watch. "Aqua! Your vision is true! The great evil has come, and is at the lake at this moment!" Sapphire said. I nodded and turned to the direction of the lake.
Once I arrived, I quickly flew down and changed back to Tania. I hid among some of the bushes when I heard a voice "Over there!" she called, I peeked up to see Raye and the rest of the scouts staring up into the sky. "Let's transform!" Lita called as they all changed into the sailor scouts. "Wait! Where's Serena?" Ami asked as they looked around them. "I'm here!" Serena called totally out of breath, she quickly transformed and Rai gave her a glare "About time!" she responded. "Aqua, you ready?" Sapphire said suddenly appearing beside me, I just nodded and we quickly transformed. We flew up into the sky, and started to attack the monster that was before us all. All of the scouts looked up into the sky, "Wait? Who are those girls? Wow they are good! Should we help them?" Ami asked turning to the other girls, and they got themselves ready for battle.
Suddenly without knowing it, I was hit in the arm, and I was falling toward the lake fast. Before I reached the water, strong arms grabbed me. I looked up to see Darien in his Tuxedo Mask form. He just stared at me, and looked down to see my locket on my neck. Darn, I forgot to take it off! Now he'll recognize me for sure!" I though as he gently put me down "Tania??" he asked slightly confused, I leaned in and whispered "Perhaps, but I'll tell you who I am later." I smiled and flew off. Once I was again a safe distance away I looked to see Serena finishing off the monster.
I quickly placed the glamour on again and ran out of the bushes toward where Serena and the girls were asking Darien questions. "Hey Serena, Darien!" I called as I came up to them. Darien turned to see me and Serena waved. "Hi Tania, where did you come from?" he asked as he looked around behind me. "Oh I was just out for a walk, when I saw you guys here at the lake, and came here to join you guys." I told them as Darien looked at me confused. I shook my head and turned to Serena, "So, how are the scouts?" I asked as I sat down on the bench with them. She turned to me and smiled "They are good." She replied and smiled. She got up and turned to the both of us. "I have to head home, Rini might be wondering where I am." She announced. She waved goodbye and ran out of the park.
Darien turned to me; I saw in his eyes what he wanted from me so I sat back down onto the bench. "I'm guessing you want to know the truth." I asked, he just nodded so I continued "Okay, as you know we are cousins but I never told you my real identity till you recognised me when you saved me from falling from the sky." He nodded and was about to ask another question when I put my hand up to interrupt him. "My real name is Aquamarine Bluestone, and I am a mermaid fairy princess, of a world called Fairy World. I came to earth as a baby and was taken into a family until I turned 16. When I had turned 16, I found out the truth of whom I truly was and was given a choice to visit my real home whenever I wanted." I stopped to take a breathe and he interrupted me "
But you decided to stay on earth, to go to school right?" he asked, I just nodded and continued "Yes, I decided to stay on earth until I turned 18, once I was 18, my real father told my sister and me that we could choose to stay permanently in Fairy world, and visit earth whenever we wanted. I decided to do that until I heard about you and the scouts. I decided to come to earth more often and help out through secret." Once I was done telling him my story I stood up. I started to head out toward the dock, and I saw that Darien was following me. I dove into the water, when I resurfaced he looked at me confused.
"Only natural water will allow me to turn into a mermaid, so whenever it rains, I have to be extra careful." I told him as I climbed up onto the dock. "You look completely different, before you had brunette hair, now you have blond hair with blue streaks." He announced and I laughed, he looked at me slightly confused "My true form is this, also in human form. When I have brunette hair, I have glamour over to hide my identity. He nodded to show that he understood. I moved my hand over my tail, as it vanished. I stood up and looked at him, I quickly waved my hand over myself "This is what I look like in my true form." I told him as I straightened my now knee length dress. "Wow, your highness." He replied bowing. I shook my head and he stood back up "Please just call me Aqua, but please don't let any of the other girls know, it's just a secret between the two of us. I will eventually tell them, but now is not the time" I told him as he gave me a hug.
"Alright I promise, I won't say anything, but soon you'll have to tell me more about yourself and what you can do." He added as we walked back toward the bench. I just nodded and waved my hand over myself once again. "Alright, so when you have glamour on, I will have to call you Tania right?" he asked as we headed out of the park toward his motorcycle. I just nodded and whispered a word he couldn't hear. "I'll see you tomorrow, and don't forget to not tell anyone about what you saw and heard from me." I moved back and vanished from his sight.
I knew telling him, who I truly was might have been a mistake, but I knew he could be trusted more than Serena. I knew about their future and what it would hold for them. I knew that their future was going to be wonderful. Rini, their daughter from the future had come into the past a few years before, asking for help to save her mom. In the end, that was when Serena and Darien found out the truth of who they were and who Rini was. Now more than ever, they take special care for her because they knew the truth.
Before I headed to the hotel, I pulled out my cellphone and called the one person that needed to know what I was up to. I dialed her number, but before I could go anywhere a shimmer of light appeared before me, and out stepped the person I wanted to talk to. "Trista, I was just about to call you." I told her as she came closer toward me. "Your highness." She answered as she nodded toward me. I shook my head and smiled. "So, I told Darien about who I am, I trust him more than Serena to keep my secret. You already know my secret so I don't need to tell you." She nodded in agreement. She cleared her throat "Aqua, I need to you to watch Rini carefully, as I cannot anymore. She may be in danger, as the new enemy wants her." I nodded and waved goodbye and she disappeared again and I opened my hotel door. I immediately got myself ready for bed, once I was in bed, I fell asleep right away, having a clear dreamless sleep.

This chapter is a bit short! i'll add more to it when i have time!! please in the meantime comment and vote!!