I AM BACK !!!!! LOL

Ryder P.O.V

Last night was the best night of my life i mark the women i love she my everything the love of my life and my loving mate Aurora just waking up and thinking she would be there made me so happy i jump out of bed and when i look to the other side of my bed and i saw Hazel i was so mad how could she do that to me she knew i love aurora to think about it she is such a hoe i don't think not one unmated wolf in my pack hasn't slept with her god what did i see in her ............ I wish I would have never rejected my beautiful mate

3years later

Ryder P.O.V

It been 3 years since i last saw the love of my live 3 years i don't know anything about her if she dead or alive i always tell everyone that i know she is still alive i can feel it but everyone has lost hope and believe that she is dead.... with Hazel things have been horrible i don't know in what right mind did i think she would be a great Luna. She is a terrible Luna the children are scare to be around her she isn't love sweet and kinda like a luna should be. everyone in the pack hate her i wish i wasn't so blind when i first met my mate ! why couldn't i see that she would have made a wonderful Luna .

Aurora P.O.V
Wow it already been 3years since i ran away and i can't believe it been that long but i got to say my life has been wonderful i never been so happy in my life so much has happen since the day i got here things with me and Landon just got better and better  it hasn't been a day that regret coming here and once I felt comfortable the days turn in to months and months turn into years like a month after I got here that when  he told me how he felt how he felt and ask me on a date and I would be lying if I said I did like him cause he is the only guy that has made me feel safe from the beginning with just us talking he made me feel so safe and I can't help feel like he the right guy. One thing that has me thinking landon still hasn't open up about his mate I am starting to ask my self has he meet her did she reject him like Ryder did to me ?

ok guys there a little update but now that I can work thru my phone I will be updating a lot more so u guys enjoy and vote comment let me know how you guys feel about the story