Chapter 12 - He loves me?

My pasensya is soooo konti na lang! As in sooooo konti na lang! Ivan is so tagal na! He said that he's going to fetch me daw para sabay na kaming pumunta sa party but he's so tagal na!

He's 30 minutes late!

"Hey Kitty, I'm so--" i didn't let him finish his words.

"Bakit now ka lang dumating? Didn't you know na a dyosa like me doesn't like waiting?"

"Ok? Bakit ka ba nagmamadaling makapunta sa party na yun?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Duh! Kuya said it's important cause many of our relatives are there and they're very strict when it comes to time." His eyebrows narrowed at what I said.

"Seriously?" He asked and I nodded. His eyes went big and he drag me fast ti where his car is. Like ouchy! I'm wearing heels kaya pero I chose not to make reklamo na lang since we're getting late na nga kasi.

But suddenly he stopped and cursed.

"Why?" I asked. He looked at me then down to my toes then he cuss again.

"I'm sorry." I was confused at his statement so I look at my toes and yeah, it's like namamaga na.

He lift me up and carry me, bridal style.

Oh shocks! My hearty hearty is not kalmado na! It's beating so fast and I can feel that my face is namumula na.

Finally narating na namin yung car niya. Why was it even parked for like 100 meters away from our mansion? Tss.

Agad niya akong sinakay then dito. I thought he was going to start the engine but he didn't. Instead, he get my swollen foot then put out an ointment or whatever is that. He massage my toe.

"Wala naman akong sprain, Icy." Nagtataka kong sabi sa kanya.

"Just.. let me" hindi na ako nagspeak pa and i let him do whatever he was doing while I was taking that moment to watch him amusingly and adore him.

Gosh! He's really a knight in shining armour in disguise...

After that, he look at me then smile and i was like "oh em gi don't me ha!" 😁

Ok that was corny ha

So then the next thing that he did is drive na. And he's so fast like he's in a race. He's like kuya Cyde na. Idol ata nila si papaVin Diesel eh, you know "bang bang fast and the furious" yeah like that.

So dahil nga he's so mabilis magdrive ay we arrived na after 10 minutes. Oh diba we're not that late na hihihi.

He opened the car for me and I was shocked for a moment.

"Oh my gosh Icy! Is that you? Why so gentleman?" His smile disappeared and glared at me. Omo! Did I just say it out loud? Bad mouth! So maingay!

So yeah, I went out of the car then cling my hand on his arm then started walking towards the entrance of the hall not minding the medias. Like seriously? Are we that famous?

Thanks God kasi may BGs naman na nandun.

As soon as we enter the hall, my eyes start to search for my big brotha with his beautiful wife.

"So where shall we go?" Ivan asked.

"I can't find kuya anywhere."

"He must be somewhere with his wife, and doing some disgusting thing" he stated with disgust written on his face.

"Hey, that's not disgusting kaya! Sex is beautiful, sacred and holy! " i replied

"And where did you get that?"

"Live pure!"

"So if I'd do it now then it's ok?" He asked that made me shoot daggers on him.

"Of course not! You're not married yet and sex is for married people only!"

"Why are you talking about sex?" We were interrupted by that voice.

"Ivan, were you forcing my niece to do "it" ?" Aunt Marie asked looking intently to Ivan. He smiled.

"She started that topic.Why would I do that, aunt Marie? I respect her so much. " Ivan answere with so much formality which made me smile.

"Also, her physical appearance is ...... uhm too kid-like" he added. Patango na sana ako but then I realized what he just said. Me? Too kid-like?

I face him and hit him hard on his arms

"That's enough, Cysha. Anyway, dinner is set already. Go find a place to sit so you may eat." Aunt Marie said then walked away.

Hinarap ko ulit si Ivan then made irap irap to him and palo again.

"I hate you!"

"I love you" and that stopped me. He winked then left me there dumbfounded.

*lovedub lovedub lovedub*

"H-he loves me?"