Prologue

Harry's POV

"Ashlyn, Ashlyn I'm sorry!" I screamed.

"I-it's too late. I can't believe you would do something like this! I trusted you! You were last one that I could turn too! The LAST one!" Ashlyn screamed at me and wiped her face. Then she turned on her heels and ran. I followed her calling her name and then I heard it. I turned and saw it.

"ASHLYN, GET OUT OF THE STREET!" I yelled out.

"NO!" She screamed back and soon everything happened. She was hit. 

~~~~~~

Tears formed in my eyes but I held them back and took a drink of my beer.

"It was my fault. It was all my fault." I whispered to myself, but I guess Liam heard.

"No Harry. It's not all your fault. All of us had something to do with that." He said quietly.

"How the hell do you even know what I'm talking about?!" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I just know. You've been on this guilt trip since the accident. All of us have and you know it!" Liam said, each word getting louder, then he looks down and covers his face. His shoulders shaking. He's crying, you can tell. He started mumbling something and then cries again. I set my beer bottle down and scoot a little closer to him.

"Liam?" I said.

"W-what?" He mumbled, his voice shaky.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

He simply shrugs. Then whispers, "It's fine."

I open my mouth to say something but then I hear the door open. I get up and go to it. It was Zayn, Niall, and Louis

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." They all said back and then went into the livingroom. I just shrugged and went to my room, not bothering to say anything because that's where I spend all my free time. I laid down on my bed and started to think about that night again.

Where did I go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

Who's fault was is really?

That question always pops up in my head. Even when I'm already crying about it. In all honesty I really believe I was the first one to set her off. She wanted to talk about her problems and I didn't listen. I hate myself so much.

"Liam?" I heard my name called and snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked over and saw Louis standing there.

"Y-yeah?" I stampered.

"Did you hear anything we just said?" He asked slight annoyance in his voice.

I decided to just not say anything and look down at the floor.

"Really Liam?" Louis said, his voice filled with annoyance. "Can you look up for a fucking minute, so I know you're listening?"

I looked up at him. "What?" I snapped.

"At least I have your attention. You can snap at me all you want. But anyway what I asked was that if you were coming with us out to club. Maybe to make yourself feel better." He shrugged.

"That's the also important thing you wanted to ask me?! You are so annoying! No. I don't want to go. You guys can go and get wasted. Be my guest." I yelled at first but then it got lower until I was almost whispering. Then I got up, grabbed my jacket and left. I'm not staying in the house all evening. I did that yesterday. I let my mind wonder off.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys. This is my first chapter. I hoped you liked it. It was just a start. Anyway tell me how you liked it. I hope it was alright and that it interested you. It's only the beginning so let's see what lies ahead in this very dramatic story. :) Any question, comments,or concerns leave below. And if this story is confusing at first don't worry, it gets better and easier to follow. If I plan this right. Anyway, I hoped you like it. And I will see you guys later.