Chapter 1

Louis' POV  

I stormed out the house with Niall following me. Things really aren't okay with us. And with everything going on it's fake smiles here, there, everywhere. I swear Liam and Harry need to get their act together and quit snapping at everyone. 

"Louis? Louis will you slow down?!" Niall said quite a bit ways behind me. I slowed down and waited for him to catch up. 

"Thank you. Damn." He said after he caught up to me. 

"Sorry." I said 

"It's fine. But did he really set you off that bad?" Niall asked. 

I shrugged. "Kind of but I pretty much overreacted. I'm just trying to clear my head I guess." I trailed off and soon I started to think about Ashlyn.  

~~~~~~~~ 

"Louis, please listen to me!" She said extremely frustrated. 

"What? I'm listening." I said not tearing my eyes from the telly.  

"You're a jerk." She said tears obviously in her voice. 

I looked at her and saw her wipe her eyes. I got up and went over to her. 

"Ashlyn, I'm sorry. What's bothering you?" I said, guilt in my voice. 

"Forget it. You don't care." She said, each word getting softer. She pushed me away and walked out of the flat. 

"Ashlyn!" I called after her. She ignored me and got into her car. She drove off. 

I sighed. "What have I done?" I closed the door and went back to the couch. "I'll make things right. But I'll give her some time to cool off." 

~~~~~~~~ 

I felt the tears in my face and I wiped them away. 

"Louis?" 

I looked Niall. "Yeah?" 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

I just shook my head. I didn't want to bring it up.  

Niall just shrugged but I could see in his eyes that he really wanted to know what is bothering me. I pretended not to notice. 

~~~~~~~ 

Niall's POV 

He just trailed off. I looked at him. He had a lost kind of look at first and then I saw his tears. I think I know what he's thinking about. I called his name a few times but he didn't seem to hear me. So I stayed silent until the vacant look in his eyes was gone.

"Louis?" I said again.

Finally he looked at me. "Yeah?" He asked.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, concern in my voice.

He just shook his head. He didn't wanna talk about. I mentally sighed and just shrugged.

"Okay." I said.

Maybe this has something to do with Ashlyn....

No, I can't think of that right now. Not ever. It hurts so much. Even now. I was nearing to tears and I just stopped walking and waited a second, then I continued. Louis barely noticed. I feel just like my world is just spinning and I'm just barely getting through life each day.

Out of the corner of my eye I spot a group of girls. I hope they aren't Directioners. Yeah, I love them and all my today just isn't a good day. I nudged Louis and he looked over at me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Look over there." I whispered. He looked and saw the group of girls.

"I hope they aren't those crazy Directioners. I mean I love them and all but some of them can get really crazy." He lowered his voice to a whisper and shifts uncomfortably.

"I know. Let's just try to seem okay, if they come over here." I said.

Louis nods. "Been doing for awhile now. That won't be hard too do. All of us have been doing it." He said, matter-of-factly.

He's right we have.

Why do you think Harry always drinks now? Why do you think Liam always leaves the flat?...

I have to stop myself from thinking any further. Something's wrong with this picture. None of us are happy. My mind starts drifting off to Ashlyn, but I stop it. But soon and makes it's way to the front of my mind and soon, I'm crying. I miss her so much. I cried and cried and cried. I felt myself get pulled in another direction and I heard some girls screaming.

What could I do?

I felt sick to my stomach about the whole situation. I wanted her. I needed her. We all did. But we will never get her back. Soon we were back at the flat and Louis sat me down on the couch. I laid down and closed my eyes, letting my mind drift off to the good time we ever had with her. They made me smile but at the same time cry harder. I think I ended up crying myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

I just watched as Louis pulled in Niall, who was obviously crying. I looked down and just didn't want to think about it. I knew why he was crying. That's one thing all of us know. All of us are broken and regretting it. Every single one of us. We all have different methods of dealing with it though. I'm pretty much numb inside. I force smiles and laughs.

Nothing has ever made me smile for real in awhile. Unfortunately. I sigh and get up of the couch, I go to my room and close the door, not allowing anyone in. That's how it's been basically. Soon I start thinking about that night with Ashlyn. Thing's seem to be going okay at first....

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Here's Chapter 1! Sorry for the short Zayn's Pov. I really hoped you liked it anyway. I usually try and start with someone else's pov each time. But like this I'll continue with Zayn's. Anyway, thanks for reading and there are more chapters to come and it is a sad story, so I hope you don't hate it too much. I love the boys alot though and a lot of this stuff, I know they would never do but I wanted write it out. 

I have a question for you. Answer if you will or just think to yourself. 

How do you think this story will turn out in the future? Will it be sad all the way through or will it light up? Do you want it to? I know this more than one question but it all ties together. Thanks for reading! Stay beautiful.