Facing Max

For those of you who haven't noticed, this story has a new cover! A huge thanks to NikkiSamma !!!!!! I love you senpai!!!!!! Anyways hope you enjoy the story!!!! Cya later beautiful people!!!

Y/N's POV

Two days after the sleep over I had to go back to work and brake it off with Max. I groaned as I got out of bed and then hopped in the shower. Once I got up I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun before getting dressed.

I grab my wallet, keys, and phone before heading out the door and hopping into my car

I grab my wallet, keys, and phone before heading out the door and hopping into my car. I pull out onto the street and begin to drive to the offices. Unfortunately there's little traffic, so I'll have to confront Max sooner.

I let out a sigh as I pulled into the parking lot. I get out of my car then walk into the building. Once I make it to the offices people are still setting up cameras and getting ready for the day.

"Hey you seen Max?" I ask Tim as he carries a camera in one hand and broccoli in the other.

"Yeah he's in his office. Broccoli?" Tim asks as he puts the broccoli in my face.

I laugh and take a bite out of it before heading over to Max's office. His door is closed and this blinds are shut but I just shrug it off and enter. My jaw drops to the floor once I open the door. Max had Ross pinned against the wall as they make out.

I take a deep breath before clearing my throat. Max quickly separated from Ross before looking at me. Ross quickly walks out of the room before shutting the door behind him. Max slowly makes his way over to me and takes both of my hands in his.

"Y/N, I really didn't mean for you to find out this way. It just kinda happened. You were in a coma and..." Max trailed off.

"I totally get it. I'm happy for you and Ross."

"Really? So you're not mad?"

"Hmm only if you let me take a picture of you and Ross kissing!"

"Ugh deal..."

I laugh then peck Max on the cheek before leaving his office then went over to my office. I lay down on my couch and let out a sigh of relief.

That went better than I expected.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off into the most peaceful sleep I've had in months. I dream of my Prince Charming with those mesmerizing emeralds for eyes....

Sorry for the short chapter!!!! I was thinkin about doin a Q/A what do you lovely readers think??? Cya later beautiful people!!!