Denis's POV

I was currently sitting at the dinner table playing around with my food, I was hungry but I couldn't since I felt really fucking bad it was unbearable and no it wasn't a simple stomachache it was a feeling that I couldn't figure out.

Sirens sat across from me and did the same with her own food, mum had left for some business trip and said if everything went according to plan she'll be back in 3  or 4 days, to which I wasn't complaining but boy do I suck at taking care of the house?

"Eat" I heard my sister's sweet voice say making me look at her but she looked down at her food, I really do miss her and her stupidity she's my everything honestly I'm nothing without her.

"Look....I'm sorry" She took my hand and smiled making me do the same and I swear to god I had the biggest grin on my face right now all I need to be happy is her acceptance.

"You look happy with him"As those words left her mouth I was basically choking on air mainly  because  I was surprised with her answer about Ben, lately she's been talking shit about him and trying to convince me to believe whatever she says about a fucking bet and whatnot

"I guess I have to accept him whether I like it or not, what matters is you being happy" She said making me squeal and go around the table to hug her tightly "Oh my god ! Really?" I asked still not believing her, I couldn't even imagine her and Ben getting along but well I said the same thing a while back and well now we're here.

She stood up and placed her plate on the sink and left, to be honest I've been thinking a lot lately about what James and Sirens told me and yes it seems fucking sketchy I'm not gonna lie, why would he chose me? Of all people me? The misfit foreign boy that has never had a boyfriend before, the one with only one friend and the target of bullying from his best friend or mate I don't know how he calls Danny.

But on the other hand I kind of think his feeling towards me are genuine I mean he lost his reputation because of me and doesn't even care, he used to go out practically everyday and get wasted and fuck whoever got on his way but not anymore. Gosh I'm so fucking confused my life is honestly a fucking mess and I don't know what I'm gonna do about it.

Ben's POV
"Hello?" I asked as I picked up my phone and then heard a feminine voice. Sirens's voice to be exact, gosh will that girl ever leave me alone? Like honestly I can't even take a breath cause she's already bitching at me.

"Hey uh...it's Sirens, I need to talk to you in person please" She said taking me by surprise since she wasn't yelling at me for once on her life so this had to be serious.

"Okay where and when?"

"Does 6 pm sound good? At the veterans park"I nodded and then face palmed myself since she couldn't see me and I looked fucking stupid nodding at the fucking wall.

"Sounds good see ya" I spoke and then hung up,  she was really calm for some reason and it fucking creeped me out. She was never like this and I haven't known her for long to know that she's an obnoxious piece of shit.

Meanwhile I was texting Denis to see how he was doing and what not but he never respond worrying me a bit, don't get me wrong not because I liked him.

Its just a normal thing to do with a friend if I could call him that, he was pretty cool to hang out with and extremely adorable, Not adorable in the romantic way though I don't like him like that and I don't think I ever will.

I texted him a couple of times but he never replied so I decided to get ready since it was 5:54 pm and I had to go to the park which honestly was making me feel a little lazy, I didn't really wanted to go but I had to I'm a man of word...no not really but I have to go.