Ben's POV
"Good afternoon sleeping beauties, now get the fuck up or I'll eat the pizza!" I groaned as I felt Sirens jumping around the bed, I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright light coming from outside and sat up slowly.

"Morning" Denis said and yawned stretching out and Sirens quited jumping and sat down laughing at us like she always did.

"There's pizza downstairs I'm gonna go take a look around the mall and what not" She said before leaving the room and giving us a creepy smirk making both me and Denis blush madly. When I got a hold of myself I looked over at Denis who was still blushing a deep shade of red covered both his cheeks.

"Morning princess" I said making Denis blush even more if that was humanly possible since he was as red as a tomato, I  chuckled and gave him a small peck on the lips and on his nose.

"You're cute when you get all embarrassed" I laughed a little when he groaned and climbed my lap.

"Stop!" He exclaimed hitting me playfully and giggled making my stomach feel all weird, I hated feeling like honestly its kind of scaring me.  Calling him nicknames was adorable and I was just getting so used to everything we did together that  I didn't have to think about it anymore.

"I'm hungry" He said and stood up running downstairs me following closely behind.

As he was getting some plates and whatnot I hugged him from behind making him giggle, I kissed his neck softly and smiled brightly at him, Denis turned around and placed his arms around my neck while I held him closely he smiled and I swear to god it was the brightest and most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

What the fuck are you doing to me Denis?

(...)

"How about I take you out on a date?" I asked and his eyes widened as he jumped around making me laugh at him.

"Yes! When?" He finally sat down on my lap and looked at me kissing my cheek slightly while I rubbed small figures on the pale skin on his arms.

"How about tonight?" I asked and he nodded in response sighing dreamly.

"I'll text you, go get ready" I said and placed him on the couch kissing him slowly and passionately.

"Okay bye Ben" he waved to which I just responded with a smile and left walking towards my house.

What am I gonna do for this date? Maybe we should go to the movies....wait no that's to cliche.

How about a dinner? Nah to overused....

I came to the conclusion that I suck at this type of stuff so I decided to text Sirens I mean she's a girl she should know about this.

Ben🌝: Hey you! I'm gonna take your brother on a date what should I do?

Sirens😺: Part of the bet too? I know you're feeling something for my brother everyone can see it 😎😌

I stopped in my tracks re reading the message was it really that? Am I the only one that can't see it? Nah its definitely bullshit.

Ben 🌝: uh....its not part of the bet, that shitty bet is no longer in my plans if I'm taking Den out its because I want too.

Ben🌝: Anyways are you gonna help me or not?

Sirens 😺: I knew it hahahah sure thing.

Ben 🌝: Give me ideas

Sirens 😺: you could go take a trip by the city and make different stops, have a picnic by the beach, take him to the carnival or stargaze.