Art #60 & #61 & story!

HELLO

ITS ME
Yesterday I had a KILLER day....youll get this joke when we get to the story...but first the art!

This is Jerry the squirtle, say hi

LAPIDOT yey

Now onto the story!

First off I was pretty much gone yesterday cause my moms brother's car was down and my dad had to fix it, which means we have to go to a city in order to get to his house.
Yadda yadda he fixed the car and we started driving somewhere to get something to eat. now there was traffic pretty much, so that means busy streets.
There was a car next to us, on the right side. We have to go left and we have to go through this one way to go left. This guy next to us didnt slow down or nothin this guy turned almost into us! Like litterally they wanted to turn left and almost hit us! My mom could easily touch the car if she could.
We slowed down so they could get in front of us and note, my dad was pissed. There was a stop light in front of us and they stopped and we stopped and soon as we know it my dad has his seatbelt off and quickly got out of the car, PISSED. At this point I started to have a panic attack, I dont like fights, so whenever theres a fight I go full panic and start crying. Anyways, my dad yelled at this driver who was laughing at us and almost hit us, I continued to have my panic attack where I couldnt breathe at all! My mom told my dad to pull over so she can calm me down and he did so.
My mom got out of the car and calm me down.

I could have DIED or get seriously injured yesterday! I swear theses idiots in the world dont give a fuck about other peoples lives! They just laughed at us! We could have been seriously hurt!!!

Anyways
Im okay and not hurt

I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS IN THE AFTERNOON OR SOME TIME AROUND THAT
If you got art that you still need to enter, this is your chance!