2

I opened the window, when a small rock flew right past my head. I looked down at who it was and it was the one and only, Issac. "What are you doing?" I asked looking at him. "Ohh finally." He said and started to climb the tree that was close to my window. "Are you crazy?" I asked worried if he'll fall. "Yes." He said with a chuckle. He walked on a branch to my window. "Wait. Why are you here?" I asked confused. He didn't say anything just climbed through my window and looked at me with a smile. "Mind answering my questions?" I asked crossing my arms. "I wanted to ask you for a favor." He said walking past me to my desk and looked at my notes. "Okay." I said walking to him, taking my notes from him. "Can you help me with my studies?" He asked taking my notes again. "You know you're a grade above me, right?" I asked. "Right. And I know you have an older sister that's in the same class as me, and I know you've got the best grades in the whole school." He said with a smirk. "So you're a stalker." I said making him laugh. "Of course." He said putting my notes back and walked to my a shelf with books. "So, what do you say?" He asked turning back to me. "Am I really that nice?" I asked with a sigh. "Yes. Yes you are." He said with a smile. "Fine, fine. I'll give you the notes tomorrow." I said. "Ohh and you could just knock next time." I added. "That's lame, I like adventure." He said walking back to the window. He climbed half way through the window then turned back to me. "Thanks." He said with a wink before climbing out. I quickly closed the window and the curtains. Then I gathered my notes and picked out only the ones that Issac will need. Then I laid in bed, turned off the TV and went to sleep.

I was getting ready like usually when I heard a knock on the front door. I gathered my stuff and quickly went downstairs to open the door. "Ohh so you actually know how to knock." I said when I saw Issac. "People would think I'm crazy if they would see me climbing a tree to my neighbors window." He said laughing. "You are crazy." I said putting on my shoes. "We both know that, but they don't." He said leaning on the door frame. "Let's go." I said pushing him away from the door. I locked the door and we were on our way. "So do you have my notes?" He asked. "You mean my notes." I said correcting him. "Your notes that I'm borrowing." He said rolling his eyes. I got the notes from my bag handing them to him. "Thank you." He said putting them in his bag. "So how are your wounds?" I asked referring to yesterday. "Ohh it's not a big deal." He said. "You sure? It looks pretty bad." I said looking at his scar. "Don't worry about it." He said not wanting me to worry. "If you say so." I said. We arrived to school where Savannah joined us. I could already see Ace looking at me and Veronica trying to get him to focus on her. "Don't worry, he won't do anything to you." Issac said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Are you gonna save me?" I asked laughing. "Whatever." He said pushing me slightly. "Since when are you friendly with each other?" Savannah asked. "You know I try to be friendly with everyone." I said to her. Me and Savannah went to our class room and Issac went to his. During the lunch time me, Issac and Savannah went to have lunch outside again but Veronica stopped us before we could even leave the school. "What do you have with Ace?" She said seriously. "What?" I asked confused. "He's been looking at you yesterday and today, he's even been asking me if you could help him study and that's nothing like him." She said complaining. "That's not my problem." I said. "It is now." She said grabbing my hand firmly. "Jealous much?" I asked with a smirk. It's not that I like Ace or something, I haven't even talked to him properly. She looked taken back by what I said, she raised her hand to hit me, which wasn't the first time. She does it when she's super mad and it was that time now. "Okay, that's enough." Issac said grabbing her hand, stopping her from hitting me. "Let's go." He said taking my hand, pulling me with him and Savannah following from behind. We went to a park near the school and sat on the grass. "What's with your sister?" Savannah asked. "Ohh you know her. She gets jealous over the little things." I said getting my lunch out of my bag. We ate our lunches, then went back to school. The rest of it went by very slowly and it's weird because usually it goes fast for me. When I was walking out of the school I could see Veronica at Ace's car, so that meant they'll probably have a fight again. When I came home I made myself lunch and ate it while I was watching TV. It was around 7pm while I was doing my homework when I heard a knock on my window. I turned around to see Issac looking in with a smile. I got up and walked to the window, opening it. "What're you doing here?" I asked letting him in. "I came to study." He said sitting on my bed. "When did I agree to that?" I asked closing the window. "Yesterday." He said taking some books from his backpack he brought with him. "I agreed to give you notes." I said sitting back behind the desk. "And to help me with my studies." He said. "You know I have a test tomorrow too." I said turning to him. "I don't mind staying up late." He said laying on my bed, making himself comfortable. After I did my homework Issac insisted on helping him study and I did. In the middle of the studying he got bored and wanted to watch TV, so I let him have a short break. "Can I get something to drink?" He asked, surprisingly he asked that nicely. "What do you want?" I asked him, getting up. "Water is fine." He said with a smile. I walked downstairs to get him a glass of water than walked back up. "Thank you, you're a kind lady." He said making me laugh. I heard the doorbell went off and walked downstairs, opening the front door. "I forgot my keys." Veronica said walking past me. I walked back up to my room to see Issac shirtless, I quickly closed the door and stood there facing the door. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously. "I spilled water on myself. What never saw a boy shirtless?" He asked with a chuckle. "No." I said quietly. "What? Really?" He said laughing. "Shut up." I said turning to face him and he stopped laughing. "Let's go back to studying." I added and turned off the TV. We were studying the same thing for 15 minutes and I explained it to him a million times, but after that he really got on my nerves. "Ya idiot! This is the easiest question." I said raising my voice. He flipped the notes over his head and moved closer to me pinning me on the bed. He was looking down at me with a smirk and I started to get nervous again. "Why're you nervous?" He asked keeping his smirk on his face. "I-I'm not." I said. "Am I interrupting something?" I heard someone ask.