Chapter 2 Book 1

Gala night.

Like what her father always told her when she was representing him in an event. Angela is at her best wearing a designer dress and a designer heels she looks elegant and sexy boys can't help but turn their heads. Sanay na sya ever since she's a head turner. But as she got insde the venue she saw a man standing there, he spells power, strength and authority. And goodness he's gorgeous and devastatingly handsome, very male there's no doubt that he has a great physique. She gasped when he looks at her direction naramdaman siguro nito na nakatingin sya rito. Their eyes meet, his eyes so black and  they spell love and danger which two totally different adjecives. She feels the electricity run through her veins for the very first time. She met a lot of men but this man is different, he is the only one who made her feel like that. Natigil iyon nang may lumapit sa kanya.

"Hey Angela, mag-isa ka yata?"

Ndi na nya kailangan pang lingunin ito dahil kilala na nya ang tinig na iyon. Si Vernon Sy. Manliligaw nya ito at maraming nagsasabing bagay sila, an heir and an heiress a powercouple  daw pag nagkataon pero wala syang balak sagutin ito. Masyado itong mayabang at arogante.
"Hi Vernon. I'm just here to represent Dad coz he have some importatnt things to attend to. So here I am."
"Same here. This is such a boring party. Come, let's go somewhere."
"I'm sorry but I have to talk to some persons here."
"You're talking to one already. C'mon Angela can't you see it's a perfect time for me and I'll make sure it will perfect for you too."
"I'm sorry Vernon."
Akmang aalis sya at hinawakan sya nito sa braso at sa disimuladong paraan ay iniharap sya nito rito at hinapit.

"Let me go Vernon."
"No. You will come with me whether you like it or not."  Yun lang at hinatak na sya nito.
"Ano ba bitiwan mo ako!"
Magpipiglas sana sya nang biglang magsalita.
"Vernon."
A powerful voice stopped Vernon. Pareho nilang nilingon ang pinanggalingan ng tinig.

Oh my it's him! Ndi nya inasahan ang mga nangyayari. Pero nagpapasalamat sya at tinutulungan sya nito. Kinakabahan sya dahil nagsusukatan ng tingin ang mga ito na tila nagsusukatan ng lakas.

"Wag kang makialam Lee."
" Bitiwan mo sya."

"Narinig mo ba ang sinabi ko? Wag kang makialam."
"Narinig ko. Makikialam ako sa ayaw mo at hindi. Let go of my girl Vernon or you and your company will be sorry."

Of my girl? Tama ba ang narinig nya. He called her "my girl"? Or, may be he is just trying to do something to save her.

Nakita nya ang pagtalim ng mga mata ni Vernon at pagtatagis ng nga bagang nito pinipigil ang galit. Napasinghap sya nang lapitan nito ang lalaki at iniwanan ito nang naghahamong mga tingin at umalis.  Nakahinga lang sya nang maluwag nang tuluyan itong makalayo.

"Are you alright?"
She look at the man approaching her. Powerful but calm now unlike a while ago that she can really saw fire in his eyes when he is confronting Vernon.

"Yes. Thank you. Kung ndi dahil sa iyo baka nadala na nga ako ni Vernon."
"I saw him harassing you. I just can't stand there and do nothing. That guy is drunk, knowing him, you're in danger. I'm sorry if I call you my girl."

Ndi nya inasahan ang pagsosorr y nito. "It's ok. I know you only did that to protect me from Vernon."
"Pwedeng ganun na nga. Ndi ka na siguro guguluhin nun. But in case na guluhin ka uli nya." Iniabot nito sa kanya ang isang calling card. "Here's my calling card, don't hessitate to call me . Ok?"

Naririnig nya ang host ng event announcing something but she couldn't understand nasa calling card kasi ang attention nya.
Lee Ventura President CEO Ventura Group of Companies. Oh my! Did she just met "The Ace" of business industry?
Where is he? Tahimik na tanong nya dahil bigla itong nawala sa paningin nya. Luminga sya sa paligid pero wala na ito. Nakangiting tiningnan nya ang calling card , "in case na guluhin ka uli nya, here's my calling card don't hesitate to call me." Those words echoed in her mind and soothes hear heart. She felt protected just by his words.

Lee has to leave right at that very moment he got some importatnt information regarding the case he's handling. He sighed di man lang sya nakapagpaalam sa magandang binibining iyon. He felt something he didn't felt before the first time he laid his eyes on her. It's like watching her walking in slow motion elegant and beautiful. When his eyes met hers he couldn't explain the feeling it was like electricity ran into his veins. He met a lot of women but none of them made him feel like that. Will he see her again? May be he gave his calling card to her. Napailing sya para bang hinihiling nya na guluhin ito ni Vernon para tawagan sya nito at makita nya muli ito. Vernon is such a bastard alam nyang di pa sila tapos nito pero ndi sya natatakot dito, ito ang dapat matakot sa kanya. He reached the meeting place and there's his friend.

Lee go straightly to the Xavier headquarters to study and discuss  the information he got from his friend with their cheif. The informtion contains names of politicians whose posibly involved in drug trade posible protector of drug syndicate and posibly one of them is the protector of Aguila. Then something comes up may malakihang drug operation sa isang pier. As soon as he got the command kumilos na sya.