Prologue

" It's great to meet you Ms. Angela Lobregat."
A total mix of emotions filled Angela's heart when she saw the new CEO of their company. He's no other than her man, her husband, hindi sya maaring magkamali dahil nag-iba man nang bahagya ang anyo nito sigurado sya sa mga mata nito. Eyes filled with strength, authoity and love, ang mga matang isang tao lang ang nagtataglay, ang lalaking pinakamamahal nya at mamahlin habang sya ay nabubuhay, si Lee Ventura.

She held her breath when saw hatred in his eyes, intense hatred. And she understand fully where it came from. She felt the same heat and electricity when he shook and kissed her hand. Heat and electicity that only this man can cause her. Then their eyes meet, his eyes are asking, what happened? Why? She could feel his love through his eyes.

But she choose to fight the feeling. Sinikap na maging pormal na tila ngayon nya lang ito nakilala, at bilang anak ni David Lobregat. 

Natigil iyon nang magsalita ang kanyang ama.

"Mr. Davidson, I also want you to meet my future son-in-law Mr. Juno Lim."

She almost fainted when her dad introduced Juno as her fiance. She look at Lee, and saw pain pass through his eyes. It's indeed very painful for both of them but it hurts more thinking that she couldn't do anything. Anger and hatred comes back in his eyes when he turned to Juno.

She can feel  the tension between Lee and Juno. They look relaxed and calm but the tension between them is really intense.

Pormal na inilahad ni Lee ang kamay nito. "Congratulations Mr. Juno Lim."

The tension intensifies more nang lapitan at nakipagkamay si Juno dito. Ang mga mata ng mga ito ay tila nagsusktan ng lakas.
"Thank you Mr. Davidson. "

His eyes turned to her, she saw the pain in those eyes and it hurts so much.

"You're very lucky to have her. If I were you, I won't take my eyes off of her."

Pormal man iyong sinabi ng asawa nya alam nyang sobrang nasasaktan ito at gayon din sya. Nadagdagan pa iyon nang akbayan sya ni Juno in a possessive way.

"You're right, I am really lucky to have her. And yes l'll never take my eyes off of her."

Nssasaktan sa sa ginagawa ng ama at ni Juno pero wala nang mas sasakit pa sa nangyayari sa kanila ni Lee. Ayaw man nyang gawin but she have to. For Lee.