Chapter 13

Park Chanyeol POV

            I decided to talk a walk at shopping mall. Wash my eyes at the same time but wait I'm not wash with bad thing. I saw someone familiar. At first, I ignored it but that person kept come in my mind.

               I tried to figure out who that person until my eyes widen that she someone I know wait maybe someone haish whatever. I walked towards her and stood behind me.

              I followed her gaze and smirked when I found out what she looked. He should cover sometimes. I made mistake at past but I won't make it again. I stood beside her.

" What are you looking at, girl ? " I asked that made she jumped a bit. I smiled at her.

" What are you doing here ? " she asked me nervously.

" Well, can't I see someone who soon to be my girlfriend ? " I can see her cheeks slowly turned pink.

" Hyera-ah " we turned around and saw MinAh ran towards us. She glared at me when she saw me.

" I want to do proper apologize to you. I'm sorry, Lee Hyera but can we be friend ? " I smiled sincerely.

" Yes ? I - "

" Are you just notice her after she changed ? Is it because she beautiful than what you thought ? Tsk such a jerk " MinAh said sarcastically. I sighed.

" It true maybe but she beautiful since before " I replied to MinAh.

" She won't be yours and never be " MinAh told me and pulled Hyera away from me.

             I will show you how important me to her. That time you will take back all mean words you have said to me before. Just wait Kang MinAh.

Lee Hyera POV

              I can't believe what Chanyeol said early. I really lose my words when he said those word to me. I hope he really mean what he said but MinAh warned me not to fall for that. It for my sake and of course I need to do that.

                MinAh pulled me to restaurant nearby. We ordered I mean she ordered our food. She queen when turn to food. She looked at me then turned away. This girl really make me wonder what on her mind right now.

" Hye Baekhyun " I turned around and saw Baekhyun walked towards us.

" Hye MinAh and Hyera " I nodded awkwardly. He sat beside MinAh because he felt my awkwardness.

" I invited him. You didn't mind right ? " she asked me worriedly and of course I nodded. Baekhyun looked at me worriedly but I just ignored him.

" What's up MinAh and hi baby " my jaw dropped when I heard deep voice from beside me. What he doing here ?

" I didn't remember that I invited you and also don't you dare call Hyera as baby " MinAh said annoyedly.

" Sorry but where she go from now, I will be there too. So whether you like it or not, you don't have choice " he said. Gosh both of them will start a big war soon.

" I can take care of Hyera because I'm guy too so you can go now " Baekhyun said seriously. Chanyeol just laughed sarcastically.

" You should take care of your girlfriend, you little liar " Chanyeol smirked. Oh no.

" Actually she - "

" Oppa " all our jaw dropped except Chanyeol when we heard girl voice behind us.

************************
Wuuuuu~ they got me gone crazy ~ lol.

Don't forget to comment and vote ~