The Connection Chapter 1!

He was standing there at the airport. Waiting for his new foster parents. He was an 8 year old boy who needed some love. He never had any parents to love, to hug, to embrace, or to get help from. There they were "I don't know if they can help" he said. The woman had six piercings per ear, pick streaks in her hair, and looked like an 18 year old woman. The man holding her hand was smoking a big fat cigar, had a SnapBack on, looked criminal like, and had grey hair. "I don't think this will end well" he said. "Hello Darlin" the lady said smiling and showing her perfect teeth. Her breath smelled like lots and LOTS of alcohol. Then the man came up to me, took out his cigar and said "we're gonna have LOTS of fun together". That sounded really sly and fake. Like something bad was going to happen.

We arrived at this old looking, abandoned, and creepy house. They both took my luggage and threw it inside. I said "please be carful, my mum and dad's memories are in that bag". The man said "we are your new mum and dad so you will not be needing those memories". Frankly that ticked me off. "Well it's my choice if I want to keep my stuff in this bag or not. I own this bag and you do not own it of me" I said. I felt rude but I did not care because I know how to stand up for myself. "Ok mister whatever you want" the woman said.

They showed me my room and I started to miss sharing the orphanage room with all the other guys. The room was small, dusty, untidy, stinky of the alcohol and I saw a rat jump over the "bed". It didn't matter, this was my room. I started to unpack and asked the man and woman to leave the room so I could change. I also wanted to take a shower but I would not like to see or smell the bathroom.

As I was cleaning I saw this weird looking door. It needed a key but I had a feeling something was in it.

I made a plan to steal the keys from the man's room because I saw where he kept them. I just hope I don't get caught and he threatens me with a baseball bat or something.

I really did not want to stay here. I felt trapped and I don't think I have ever wanted my parents more then right now.

(Sorry this is kinda short, starting a new series. Hope you liked it! Next chapter in progress)

Xoxo🎀