f σ u r t є є n

» Taylor's POV «

I stormed down the hallway with tears streaming down my face.

I saw Ashton walking in my direction and I choked out a sob as I looked for Melanie.

He looked angry but when he saw me his features softened a little.

I didn't stop walking to talk to him but I glanced behind me when I passed him and he looked determined.

I kept walking and saw in the window of the cafeteria that Melanie was sitting at one of the tables talking to her friends.

Since this was the end of the day, some people just hung around for the last 15 minutes.

I stormed in there and I felt the anger rise in my body as another loud sob fell from my lips.

I stopped for just a moment to think.

"You think you can just ruin my life like this?!" I yelled across the room.

All conversation stopped and I felt every set of eyes in the room in me.

"Oh look! It's the whore! Are you sad? Gonna go make out with someone to make you feel better?" She spoke in a fake sympathetic voice.

"You and I both know that you photoshopped that picture and sent it to everybody!" I yelled.

"So what if I did?" She shrugged smugly.

"I have nothing anymore because of you. The only people who mean something to me absolutely despise me, and it's because of you!" The only thing I could feel was hatred. She may have just ruined my life.

"What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" She yelled back.

"You wanna know what I'm gonna do about it?" I calmly asked as the tears continued to fall.

"Yeah. I do." She challenged as she crossed her arms.

I charged at her and slammed her into a table by her neck. One of her tramps tried to pull me off but I just elbowed her. She instantly fell backwards and looked at the hopeless girl in front of me.

"You have anything to say?" I snarled.

"Do you?" She asked. It didn't make any sense but I decided to play along.

"Yeah. Go fuck yourself." I said before I punched her.

I punched over and over without even thinking about stopping.

"Stop!"

"Melanie!"

"Someone stop her!"

"You're killing her!" I heard people yelling.

I stopped and took a moment to look at how she looked.

She was bloody and her eyes were dropping, like she was about to pass out. As she gasped for breath, I noticed she was crying.

"Do you really want me gone?" I whispered so no one else could hear.

She gained enough confidence to nod and I paused.

I lifted her up by her neck so her feet were dangling in the air.

She clawed at my hands as I started talking.

"You think you can just go and mess up my life?! Fuck you!" I yelled before throwing her against the wall like a rag doll.

I turned around and saw basically the whole school was crowded around us. Many people holding up their phones, probably recording me.

"If everyone really wants me gone, then I'll leave." I cried quietly before walking out with my head down.

I knew exactly where I was going to go, and I ran until I got there. As soon as I got to the familiar house, I walked in and grabbed a couple things. I grabbed a pen and paper and started to write.

"Michael,

I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't cheat on you, just so you know. But you're right. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve friends. I don't deserve family. I don't deserve a house. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve to live.

I'm sorry for wasting your time. I never meant to be a burden, but that's all I was. So I'll just leave. You'll never have to deal with me again, or worry about me hurting you.

Don't come looking for me, I'll be gone before you find me.

I'll do what you told me to.

I'm sorry,
-Taylor"

I left the note on the table and looked around one last time before I set off to my destination.

When I got to my old house, I went upstairs to my old room.

I knew that the family was holding off on moving in for a little while so I didn't have to worry about anyone interrupting.

I climbed through the window into what used to be my bathroom before sitting in the empty bathtub. I pulled out my blade and rolled up my sleeves before sighing. I made vertical cuts up and down both my wrists, following the veins. Tears rolled down my face as I quietly screamed in pain, digging the blade deep enough to kill me. Blood poured out of my arms and soaked my entire body as I felt myself slowly drifting away.

"Goodbye, world." I whispered before darkness consumed me.

Im really sorry for how crappy this book turned out. It wasnt my original plan but it's not getting very far, so I just thought this would be a good place to end it.

If you want to see a summary of how I was planning it to end, here you go:

Michael was going to be in the cafeteria for the whole fight and then Ashton was going to help him realize what she had meant. They were going to find her at her house and take her to the hospital. Taylor was going to be okay, and Maylor (their ship name) was going to be perfectly fine. After different kinds of drama and stuff (for example Calum was going to screw up and try to kiss Taylor and Michael was going to see it, but not the full thing so he thought she was cheating and yeah...) they were going to drop out of school and Taylor was going to realize how much she's changed since she met Michael. They were going to have a conversation about how she went from prep to punk and the epilogue was going to be Taylor telling Michael she was pregnant, then Michael would propose. So it would have been about 20-35 chapters but yeah...

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry if you didn't like how I ended this.