1. Hanging Out With A Delinquent

A/N "You are so beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that you took the stars from our universe and placed them in your eyes. That's why I can't look away."

Nicole Gold plays as Megan Fox, except with DYED blonde hair.

NICOLE GOLD

I look over at Clarity, she gives me a cheeky smile as I give her a sharp glare.

"You set me up, didn't you?"

She gives a look of innocence, "For the record, I didn't even know he was here," she smiles.

She takes another spoonful of ice cream as she sighs in appreciation.

"Look," she continues, "We're in college, and you still haven't found anyone."

"We're only 18, Clarity! I don't need anyone at the moment," I sigh.

"Well, then maybe you guys can build a relationship off of it. Maybe even just a friendship," she grumbles the last part.

I look at her in plead, "I don't want to go, please Clarity," I pout my bottom lip, "Pleaseeeeeee," I dread out.

"You are going, and that's final," she raises her chin.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever.. Medusa," I take a spoonful of ice cream as I say the last part.

She whips her head in my direction and sends me a nasty glare.

I give her a cheeky smile in return.

***

Standing in front of a Frat Party on a Thursday, wasn't how I planned my night to go.

I look over at a very 'pumped' Clarity, as she likes to call it.

5 hours ago...

"Nikki, Nikki, Nikki!" I hear her scream.

I groan through the phone, "Yes, Clarity?"

I can already imagine her cheeky, innocent grin.

She only screams when she has a 'good plan'.

"I have a good plan," she says.

"Oh no."

"No, seriously!" she shouts.

I hiss through the phone and pull it slightly away from my ear.

"Okay, okay. Tell me what it is," I hush her, "Without screaming in my ear."

"Okay, so, you know how you always beg me to get a 'social life'?" she doesn't let me answer, "Well, I was thinking.. There's this party at a Frat house tonight, and I wanted to know if you'll go with me?"

I pause, "What's the catch?"

She sighs, "Drew is going to be there, and you'll be his date for the night," I'm about to scream at her, "But! Hear me out!"

I slowly answer, "Okay.."

"I'm out getting a 'social life', while you're out on a date with a hot guy. I think it's a win-win, lose-lose situation," she says.

"You make no sense half the time Clarity," I sigh.

"Just, please," she pouts over the phone, "Me and Ryder already convinced Drew to be your date for the night. He had no problem with it."

"Of course he didn't!" I exclaim, "He's a boy! Most boy's don't have a problem with going on a date with a hottie like me."

She laughs, "Okay, Nikki.. So, are you in?"