Chapter 1

After my breakup, i felt like i'll never forget everything, and then I got this person as my friend, who was worried for me. He tried helping me to overcome with the situation, and in this way our friendship started.

We met on facebook, he was the one to send me friend request, and don't know why accepted it, without even checking his profile properly. He was a good looking guy, not too tall, just about two inches taller than me. And was in Merchant Navy. When I became his friend, he was preparing for his exam to get Promoted to a Third officer grade. 

After accepting his request, i was the first to send him message, my stupidity. We had nothing in common other than our hometown, and common friend. I kept on thinking we had nothing in common, how come he send me request, and so I dropped a message, " Do we know each other? Have we ever met?"

He din't reply to these questions, rather he started saying, "I know, you are from this school, and blah blah..". I got even more confused, and so I again asked him, " have we ever met?"

And then he came with a reply,"No. We have never met."

"then how come you send me a request if you dont know me at all...?" was the next question that I asked. Oh god what is wrong with, this guy will think i am into him. who don't send random request to people. Why am I behaving like a stupid person. He might get me wrong. But then I thought, I guess my breakup is the reason, why i am talking so. Thats human nature, to get over something we need to find a new thing, and I guess thats what my mind is doing.

He then answered frankly,"I was just going through suggestions and found you so I sent you the request". that was weird, did he just said that right into my face. I am so stupid for asking him such things. I should have never messaged him in the first place. He is just some random guy, and i should keep myself away from him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hey everyone, this is my first story. the main female character will be named as S and main male character will be named as A. The other characters coming in the story will also be named by initials, since i have not yet decided the names.

I hope you guys like the story, it might be bit boring at times, but is inspired from a real story.

readers suggestion are always welcomed.