Chapter 2- Him

Chapter 2 - Him

I could hear beating... I could hear my heart beating hard against my own chest. I came back, and I saw I was in the same classroom...  I looked over to my left and Ryan was there. He stared at me. He kept his distance. I got up, and watched him... I took a deep breath... Trying to get through the pain, I felt my phone buzz, I checked my pocket, and read the text message I got. "Dear Violet;

You may not know this, you may disagree. But what I'm about to say, is from complete honesty and, from love, and I love you like family. You never had a good life, you still don't have a good life. But yet you keep on going, even if you're in pain you keep going. You're beautiful, you got a good heart. A strong as stone heart. Don't ever give up"

All of that... was a lie. A complete lie. I shock my head, and put my phone in my pocket. "I'm anything but beautiful." I mumbled to myself, I grabbed the door handle, and suddenly, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist... I panicked, "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled as loudly as I could my voice cracked. Of course I was strong, but that was just emotionally, but I don't know if I could be strong any longer, this was part of who I was and how I was, and it was already hard enough. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled once again, someone help me please!

I felt a tear stream down my cheek, and I knew it was my own. I felt weak. I was weak, and nothing could change me sadly. I was and will always be weak. Being strong isn't something I can do.  "Please let me go." I said calmly. He let go, and backed away his hands up, I almost lost it, again.... great this guy was the bad boy in school, and he had a scowl on his face.

I couldn't do it, this kind of stuff I couldn't do, I had too many issues as it was, and now he knows I exist. I slid down to the floor, went under a table. Social anxiety what can I say...

"P-p-please leave me alone." I said stuttering, please just leave me alone that's all I've ever needed was to be alone, and not hurt anymore. He kneeled down right where I was, and stared at me, we stared at each other for quite sometime. I know that if you stare in someone's eyes long enough, it's easy for people too look into your soul.

This is the moment I die, I die in a school that I hate, and with nothing but the feeling of numbness, this was my stupid, horrible life.

"Kitten, I'm not going to kill you." He said out of nowhere and I looked into his eyes, he smirked, and picked me up, I flinched he had a tight grip, but he was warm. He put me down and I had to look up at him while he looked down,  I was 5'0. . . .

"You're so cute!" He said, I was surprised. I didn't blush probably because I had almost no feelings. He got close to me and I backed up, we kept doing this. "Kitten you're all mine," he said huskily, I backed up some more and my back hit a wall, hard. His arms went on both sides of me, crap. I still kept no emotion on my face, his forehead was on my own. I was worried, and afraid.

"I-I-I'm no one's," I said as confidently as I could, I saw the look on his face, and he just smirked. I shivered in fear. "Kitten, you know you're mine, something so valuable and adorable. How could I just let that go?" He asked the look in his eyes saying he wasn't going to let me go, I was terrified. "I'm no one's." I denied again and moved away. "You can't do this I am not a possession." He stared at me and than laughed at me only angering me. His lips moved closer towards my own, I panicked a little bit. He went to kiss me on the lips and I moved my face and he kissed my cheek. 

He laughed again and just stared at me with his stormy grey eyes, "You're so cute when you're angry." He said and finally backed away from me, I moved around him.

Walking out and slamming the door was something I was definitely good at, other things were a different story. I know I shouldn't of slammed it on him and that I could easily get beaten, but gosh I hate people. They always assume things and it's never ending, people disgust me they anger me. 

I headed towards my next class math, I walk in quickly and shut the door. I took my seat in the back of the class, class started and I paid the best attention that I could muster. That was till the door slammed open and the guy from earlier walked in and some friends behind him did to, the teacher looked annoyed, but didn't say anything about it.

They walked towards me, the man from earlier took the seat behind me and I could feeling him staring at my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking home always helped me calm down, the calm before the storm always prepared me for the beating to come. Although today instead of the surroundings being comforting it was dark, dangerous, and depressing. Almost like my life, but my life was a far different story. I saw one of my mother's drug addict friend and hoped she wouldn't see me.

I walked in the house only to be grabbed by the hair roughly and took to the bathroom... Father had the bath running and put my head under the running water and screamed at me, it lasted for quite sometime and I just wanted everything to stop. All the pain and frustration I felt I wanted it to stop.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short!