Chapter 4

*********************************************************************************************************************

Sorta SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************************************************

Scarlett POV

I was just getting off work when I noticed that Kyle had called.

"Hey babe, I was just calling to let you know that I am back in town and was wondering if you wanted to get some dinner."

After listening to the voicemail I give him a call.

"Hey boo, I just got off work and listened to your message hope it's not to late for us to get dinner."

"No it's never to late for us to get dinner together baby. How about you come home and drop your car off and we can go in one car."

"Why don't we just meet at the restaurant? It won't take that long."

"We'll I have a surprise for you when you get here."

"Hey I thought that if you wanted to have sex before dinner and then after that you where going to try a different approach this time. Because the surprise being your penis isn't that surprising any more."

"We'll I did make that promise and the surprise isn't my penis it's a gift I got for you while I was away. But if you would rather have sex instead of your gift that is fine with me."

"Oh, sorry boo well I will be home in like five mins so I can pick which gift I want first."

"Baby, have I missed you can't wait to see you. Bye."

"Missed you too can't wait to pick my present.bye."

Two minutes later I am home. I run in my bedroom, walk up to Kyle and kiss him with such force leading him to the bed.

"God have I missed you." I say

"I have missed you sugar mama more and I am going to prove it." Says Kyle

As we are tangled up on the bed Kyle, I can feel Kyle little friend coming to life and that's all it takes for me to want the whole package. Kyle starts to take it slow he leads kisses up and down my body sending chills up my spine. He starts taking off his shirt and I am trying to taking off everything at once but I can't. Kyle notices me struggling with my clothes and he just grabs my hands and pins them down with his free hand.

"Baby tonight is your night let me do everything for you." He has a smile radiating from ear to ear.

Two hours, yes, two hours later we finally finish. We are starving and decide to head off to the restaurant. We are getting are cloths when I remember that Kyle had a present for me.

I ask "Kyle did you really get me a present or did I get get my present."

"Scarlet of course I got you a present. It's in the bathroom by your sink. I think your going to love it."

I walk in the bathroom and find a Jewelry box that looks like a necklace. I open the box to find a necklace that has my birth stone in it. This beautiful the emerald are as green as grass and have tiny diamond surrounding each of the five emeralds.

I look at Kyle either such happiness in my eyes.

"You want me to put the necklace on you baby? You could where it with ten green dress that you just got."

"Yes and this necklace matches the dress perfectly. Thank you( Kiss) thank you( long drawn out kiss)."

We head off towards the restaurant.

We go eat and the entire time I am thinking about how I got so lucky as to marry the man of my dreams in high school and now here he is the love of my life. We are headings home as I say

"You ready for round two boo near because this time it's your turn."

"Yes baby I am ready for the second and third round if you want."

I smile and reach over, grab his raging hard on already and start to slide my hand backs and forth. He starts moaning and I start to rub faster he moans louder and louder and just as he is about to cum I stop.

"We will finish this when we get home boo. This is only the beginning of the long night to come." I say with a wink and lean over the center console to kiss his cheek.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Comment/Vote Please!

********************************************************************************************************************