Playing Minecraft

I rose up in the morning to grind some coffee for everyone else, and fry them some bacon and eggs. It was 5:09 AM. I never wake this early..

I hummed a tune and cracked open a few eggs, and started to fry them. I put out the plates, mugs, and utensils. Soon, the eggs were ready, so I set them on the plates to cool them off. Then, I started working on the bacon.

They were almost fully fried when I heard footsteps. I froze, but then let myself let down my guard because it was just Jerome, and his urge for some morning coffee.

"Oh! Hey Hannah.." He drowsily said. "I just wanted to grind some coffee...

"Hah, I already beat you." I let out my competitive self, but then shook my head. "I mean, I have it ready for you guys."

"What's all that noise going down there?" Rob shouted.

Soon, everyone was down, hungry for breakfast. 

"Wow, these are the tastiest eggs I've ever tasted." Lachlan said in between bites.

I blushed, and continued to grind some more coffee, when I felt a light touch on my hand.

"Hannah, come and eat with us. You already did so much..." Preston pointed to a spot beside Vikk and Mitch. 

"Aww. Thanks."

"No, thank you." Nathan said, followed by all the appreciation everyone else gave,

I took a small bite from the crispy bacon, and I had to admit...

It tasted good.

---

We decided to walk to the office, and Preston said we'd be meeting his cousin there, Landon. 

"He wasn't here last night because he went to a friend's house." He explained.

When I met Landon, I couldn't help but see his tall height, he was even taller than Preston!

He was super friendly and I loved his personality, he was super funny and he overall was a cool guy.

After everyone getting settled in, Preston shouted,

"ALRIGHTTTTTT! TIME FOR SOME GOOD OL' 2v2v2v2s!

"OOOOOOOOOOOH!" Everyone mooned.

"Except, it's a little different this time. You're going to be paired up with someone-"

"WAIT, we have a problem." Landon interrupted.

"WHATT?" Preston yelled, pretending to be annoyed.

"Well, Hannah here must be getting prettttyyy bored, you know what I mean? I mean, usually these take up at least a hour of recording, and she's just gonna be watching, ya know?"

I gotta admit, he had a point. I usually have low patience for many things.

"So I volunteer as tribute.." He pretended to wipe a fake tear away, "and give her a chance to play instead of me."

"WHAT?" Preston and I asked in the same time. Everyone looked at me. "I mean, the only time I played Minecraft was many a few years ago, on my brother's account..." I blushed in embarrassment as everyone continued to stare.

"Aw, come on. It's only breaking blocks and hitting people." Vik tried to make it seem less overbearing.

"Okay. I'll try it.." I shrugged my shoulders and quickly dashed into the office marked "Landon".

After a few moments of everyone lecturing and how to use the controls and stuff, which I already knew since I watch small YouTubers play a little bit, I was left alone with Landon in my room.