Chapter 3

(FAST FORWARD)

~LUHAN P.O.V~

Today is Monday..The day has come..Feel nervous..I really want to know who is my partner..

I woke up early morning..After that I went to the bathroom..I usually needs 10-15 minutes to wash up..Than,I wore a simple T-Shirt with black shining jacket on it..Than I wore a sport shoes with wings on it.A simple jeans..

(P/S : The clothes refer to EXO history Luhan's outfit)

I go in front of the mirror and jell my hair so that it won't fall easily..

After I had done,I went down..I saw D.O at the kitchen cooking..

It smells nice so I ask "Kyungsoo,what are you cooking?"

" I'm cooking pancake " D.O reply..I think he is cute with the rabbit apron..

"YAH! YEOREOBUN COME DOWN AND EAT BREAKFAST NOW..PALI PALI!!" D.O shouted as he finished cooking the pancake..

~BAEKHYUN P.O.V~

After hearing D.O shouts,I quickly ask them to come down before D.O comes up..

We went down the stairs and saw Luhan hyung and D.O eating first without waiting for us.."Yahh..D.O and Luhan,why you din't wait for us??!!" I ask them angrily..

"Ahh mianhae Baekhyun.Today I need to meet someone and D.O is my driver.." Luhan hyung say..What is he saying? Meeting up with someone.."With who?" Kai ask with is face -_-.."Ahh Don't know yet.." Luhan say.."Ahh..My time is almost 10 now..D.O pali pali..I'm going to be late!!Bye guys" Luhan rush and get his things.."Bye..Have a nice day" we all wave happily.

When he got out from the dorm,I ask Sehun what happen "Ahh Luhan hyung is gonna to be date with one of the Girl Generation member." Sehun say with his face palm.."BOH??DATE?" everyone was shocked including me.."That's why he so rush" Lay continue..

~Tiffany P.O.V~

I've arrive at the roof top..Its so cold here..I'm about to freeze..The manager say my partner will be handsome..I really wish was Luhan..

I've waited for about 40 minutes there.."Why isn't he coming yet?"you mumbled..

While waiting for him,I saw many couple writing a message on a heart-shaped paper..I wish I could do the same..

Then suddenly,the rooftop door open..I see back and saw Luhan.."What is he doing here?Is he my partner?"I whispered to myself quietly..I check the letter that the manager give me.."Has baby face and cute"the letter wrote..I face him and saw his hand holding the same card as me..

"Luhan oppa,why are you here?"I ask him with my hand on my back to hid the card.."Ohh Tiffany,I'm here to find my partner"he say to me.."Oppa actually I'm your partner.."I tell him with my voice shaking..I'm  so nervous..I can tell that he is blushing.."Ohh,is it.."he asked me for sure.."Ne oppA..Ni-ice to m-eet yo-uu"

*What happen to me?Am I blushing?Why my voice shaking?*

I thought

~LUHAN P.O.V~

Woa..Is Tiffany..My beautiful partner..We walk around the rooftop untill I spot something."Tiff,do you wanna write your wish and hang on the gates at there?" I say with my hand pointing at a couple who is writing their wish..

"Ne i want..Kaja" she answer me with a bright smile..She looks cute with her smile..."Kay,kaja.." I say while pulling his hand..

I saw many shape of small paper to write our wishes..There is heart,square,triangle and more..

"Tiffany,which shape do you want?" I ask her..Her face were so cute when choosing the shape.

"Hmmm..I want the heart shape want " She answered with her face pouting..

"Ne,Araso.." I hand it to her..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

GUYS HOW IS IT?

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE..

NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTINUE LUHAN P.O.V...

ENJOY..REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT.SARANGHAE♥

♥Lufannie