CHAPTER 1

~TIFFANY P.O.V~

Me and my member are practicing the dance in the SM practice room..I just wear a simple tracksuit,a jacket with hoodie on your head and a pair of purple sport shoes.

Suddenly,while  we are practicing,the manager come in with a letter.."What is this manager?" Sunny ask scratching his back neck which is not ichy..

"It's for Tiffany.." the manager say.."Boh??Is for me manager?"

I say with my face --> O_o

"Yup..You have been choose by the company to have a date with one of EXO member next week..I will give you a clue about the member that you will be partner with..He has cute baby face..He is handsome..

Next week monday meet your partner at 63 BUILDING at the top roof..You partner will be there by 10 a.m sharp so you should be prepare at 7 a.m..I will send driver for you..And remember when you guys are dating,we will have mission card for you..If you complete the mission there will be a surprise..We will rent a huge house for you guys to rent..After you guys dating for 6 months,you guys will be married for fake.." the manager say with a long long breathe..Me and my members were all shock about the news.."Woah lucky you unnie..I want to..Jealous me~" Taeyeon broke the silent.."Manager,you sure?Why don't you ask Taeyeon to replace me?"

I ask with my face shock.."You can't Tiff it has been record" the manager say..

*Why is it suppose to be me!*

I thought.."Remember to prepare by next week.."The manager shout out loudly and walk away..

"I think your partner should be Xiumin..He has baby face." Yoona give suggestion to me.."Who you wish your partner is Tiff?" the sudden of question by Hyoyeon.."If you ask me to choose I will choose Luhan oppa^^" I say confidently..I think I had blush when I say his name><..

"Are you blushing Tiff??" Soyeon ask..I touch my cheeks..It feels warm.."Ahhhh..Aannniyoo" I lied to them..Everyone burst in laughter..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

GUYS REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENTS..Next will be Luhan P.O.V which is the same as Tiffany p.o.v..

THANKS FOR READING..

Gomawo~

♥Lufannie~