CHAPTER 2

~LUHAN P.O.V~

Me and my member is at Tokyo for our performance..We dance a bout 10++ songs..First we dance Wolf,Growl,Mama and History..Of couse there is also Phoenix..

Now is 11:50 p.m,we are ready to keep all the clothes and accesories..We are all tired.."Hyung I'm so tired..."Sehun say to me with his eye half sleep and half unsleep.."Sehun-ah,we all tired..Not only you.." I say to him..Me and Sehun arell always been call the greatest couple in kpop..So if Sehun have any problem he will tell me or ask me..

While we keep our things,suddenly the manager call me over.."Luhan,follow me.I have something to tell you," my manager says while pulling my hands.."What is it manager?" Sehun ask with curious eyes.."Non of your business Sehun." the manager say furiously."Awwwww" Sehun say while pouting his mouth cutely..

I follow manager untill we arrive at a blank room.."What is it manager?" I ask while scratching my back head that is not ichy.."Luhan,you have been choose by the  company to have a fake date with one of the member in Girl Generations..I'll give you a clue,she is cute and has long hair..Meet your partner at 10 a.m in 63 building..Go to the roof top to find your partner.After you guys date for 6 months you guys will have a fake marriage.And remember,during the date,you guys are been given a mission card..If you guys sucess the mission card,we will give you a big surprise..And we will rent a huge house for you and your partner to live..Inside the house,there is bed,kitchen,cloth and everything.." The manager say with his long breathe..

I was shock.

*Date with a member in Girl Generation?*

I thought.."Sure manager?" you ask for sure.."Ne..Next week monday go to 63 Building,kay?"

The manager say with his eyes seriously.."You may go back now." "Kay thanks manager" I thank him and bow 90° degree..

I go back to where I was..When i almost at there,I see Sehun and Chanyeol wait at there.."Hyung what did the manager say?" Sehun ask when he saw me.."Ahhh.The manager say the company has choose me to date a member of Girl Generation..I will meet her at 63 Building next monday.." I say to him with my hands on my pocket.."Who is it?Who is it? " Chanyeol ask me while smiling evily.."Chanyeol-ah the manager haven't tell me.." I tell him with my face seriously.."Ahhhh.." He then pout cutely..

*Ahhh..Who is it*

I thought..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How is it?

Enjoy it..

Tomorrow gonna get my result for my UPSR..

Next chapter will start by their first meet..

Jalja and don't forget to vote and comment^^

Lufannie