Near Murder

~♡~♡~♡~your POV~♡~♡~♡~
*phone goes off* 'uugghh what the hell?...' I reach for my phone with blurred vision. 'I'm actually getting a call? That never happens' "Hello? Who is this?" "HEY (Y/N)!!" "AHHGG" I yell in pain and drop my phone "Shit my frikn ear, what the hell Natsu!!" I scream as I pick up my phone (luckily it didn't smash...) "I'm sorry, but we're going to the beach today! Its summer so we gotta make the most of it" he says exited. "Hang on when did I agree to this?" I retort "well uh... you didn't but I figured if i asked you'd go sooo..." "*sigh* first of all, I was sleeping why can't I do that on the weekend without being woken up my a pink haired maniac who has most likely made my right ear bleed?!? Second of all, renember the cut I got yesterday? Salt water + new wound = a bad time. In short I won't be attending goodbye" *hangs up*. 'Damn could that boy get any more annoying? All i want is to sleep for like 7 years, *sigh* well I'm not getting back to sleep now...'

I get up to take a morning...scratch that, early afternoon shower. Making my way to my bathroom and stripping out of my pj's.
'Ahhh this is nice' I think so myself as the warm water relaxes me...........................*crash* *bang* "OWW". 'WHAT THE HELL! That sounded like it was coming from...my bedroom! Nononononono NO I'm not dying today nuh uh!' In a rush I get out of the shower leaving the water running and grab the best thing I could find to hit someone with...a hairdryer...'....It'll do!!!'. Quickly I wrap a towl around me and position myself behind the door, so when it opens I can jump out and hit them!

'Three'

*footsteps getting louder*

'Two'

*Door handle turning*

'One!!'

*Door open*

"AHHHHHHHHH" I yell out and swing at the intruder, hitting them square on the head. With a grunt and a thump they fall to the ground...with pink hair...and a scarfOHMYGOOOOOOOOOO.

~♡~♡~♡~ten minutes later~♡~♡~♡~
There is an unconscious Natsu on my bed (he was dragged there). Hopefully alive with not too much brain damage. I changed into proper clothing and I have no idea what to do now....'Ok so he didn't take "no" for an answer it seems BUT HOW THE HELL DID HE JUST CASUALY BREAK INTO MY HOUSE???' "Ahh shit....I don't know if I want you to be dead or not, you broke into my house, buuut you ain't a bad guy...I think" I say out loud to his sleeping form.

A pained groan escapes Natsu, "hey...you waking up?" I quietly ask. "Huuhhh (y/n)? Whaat....wait....YOU HIT ME ON THE HEAD" " WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU, AND YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T CALL THE POLICE" "WELL YOU DID'NT ANSWER THE DOOR!!" "I. WAS. TAKING. A. SHOWER!!!"

...

*Sigh* "what are you doing here Natsu?" I ask tiredly. "I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me" he looks at the wall. "I told you I can't go swimming" I remind him. "I know that! The others ended up canceling on me anyway so I figured why not hang out with you". "Y-you really want to be around...me?" I ask bewildered. "Well yeah, you can be really nice and you're new around here so I didn't want you to feel alone". I'm shocked, this guy really wanted to be in my company. He genuinely cared about how I was doing, being the new kid. Granted he might be doing it just because he's nice and wanted to help the new girl out a bit, but even so.

................."So, Mariocart or SuperSmash bros?"

After that we ended up spending the entire day together. Playing games, cooking food for lunch and dinner, (well me cooking and him trying to eat everything) and just, talking and having fun.
Its weird how this guy who I've only known like a week or two has already become a big part of my life here. I've learned a lot about him and his friends. Who he labels as "our" friends which i don't think I can say yet, I don't know them nearly as much as I do Natsu.