New Generation. [Important AN]

It has come to my attention that people, after all this time of me not updating still enjoy this book. I thought about this and I have decided.

I will pass this book onto another.

I have no idea who they may be, but its a shame to see this go to waste as so many of you want more.

If any of you wish to take over this book here are some requirements.

- Must have an idea on how to continue the story.

I believe I have left a lot of room for growth on this story so making this someones own should be easy enough.

-Intend to update
I don't want to rush anyone into updating, I just don't want to pass it on and have it never updated still. You get me?

-Include credit
The person who takes up this book will be required to address in plain sight that this started as my story. Other than that do as you please!

-No lemons please...
My only rule for the content in future chapters is this is a fluff and romance book. This was not written for that purpose. 

Have fun with it. This story will stay up and will be linked to the new story.
You [The chosen individual] are allowed to change and edit past chapters to suit the direction you want the story to go.

~~~

On another note.
Thank you for all the support everyone has given for this story. It makes me happy to see people like something I created. I really mean it.
I want the readers to continue to read this story and enjoy it, even if it is not finished by me.

Cya Munchkins!