Itapan Lemon

Italy grins mischievously, giggling over his victory. Honestly, he thought for sure he'd lose, but it seems luck was on his side and Japan was at his mercy for the day. "Ve~ this is going to be fun." He laughs, throwing an arm around him.

Japan surprisingly didn't push Italy away. He was getting used to the being hugged more, which is not that surprising. Because him and Italy have been dating for about 4 weeks now. Anyway, back to what was going on. Japan looked at Italy, wondering what he was going to make him do today. "What do you want to do today, Feli-Kun?" He asked with a small blush on his face.

Italy took Japan's hand and lead him to the hotel room. "First, we take a siesta." He yawned. Back at the room, as is his habit, Italy stripped down and plopped down on the bed. He pulled Japan down with him, and clinging to him with a smile. His mind spun, not knowing what to do with this opportunity. Italy wasn't used to being in charge, so what should he ask for? He played with strands of Japan's hair as he thought. Well, there was one thing, he blushed softly. "Giappone?" He asks gently "B-Baciami?"

Japan was enjoying cuddling with Italy, having him play with his hair. When he heard him say his name in Italian, he looked at him. When Italy said kiss me, he blushed a bright red. Japan brought a hand up to his boyfriends face, before leaning forward and kissing him. At some point Japan had his other hand in Italy's hair. While playing with it, he lightly brushed against his curl not realizing it.

Italy sank into the kiss, resting his head in Japan's hands. Until those fingers brushed the curl in his hair. He didn't break the kiss, but he did shiver and tighten his hold on the island nation. He whimpered, not knowing what to do about it, hoping that Japan would notice.

When Japan noticed Italy shiver, he smiled into the kiss. He kissed him harder and more passionately, while one hand softly massaged the curl. The other went down and lightly massaged his hip, bringing Italy closer to him.

Italy moaned, surprised by Japan's actions. At least now he knew what was allowed, though. Italy's hands roamed, pulling him as close as possible before flipping them both over. Italy landed on top, nipping at Japan's lip before pulling back enough to talk. "Are you sure you want to play with that, bello?~" he asked, remembering the deal they had made earlier. Italy knew exactly what he wanted Japan to do now.

Japan took a much needed breath, before leaning up to Italy's ear. "Why wouldn't I want to play with it, koi." He said very seductively before kissing his earlobe. After he flipped them over, so he was on top now. He leaned down, kissing Italy's neck, sucking on it every once in awhile. Japan was becoming more dominant as the seconds ticked by.

Italy shivered, finding himself pinned to the mattress. So much for that. He moans softly, giving into Japan's affection. Seeing this usually reserved and polite nation act so passionately was fascinating, not to mention hot. He slid his legs up around Japan's hips, signaling his submission. "Non è giusto!" He whined, between heavy breaths, squirming under his boyfriend.

Japan slowly unbuttoned Italy's shirt, while kissing up his neck to his lips. He gave him a quick peck before pulling back a little. "Don't worry, you will be enjoying yourself soon." He said as he pulled his shirt over his head, and then removed Italy's as well. Japan leaned forward and captured his boyfriend in another kiss, while kissing he ran his hands over Italy's body. As well as thrusting his hips against Italy.

Italy moaned, and squirmed, turning bright red. He'd never even imagined this side of Japan. He clung to his lover, welcoming the friction as his hips ground with Japan's. He whimpered and moaned into the kiss, pulling himself in as close as possible.