3. Sippy Cup

I woke up the next day, and went to school as usual. It was another day of being bullied and crying.

But something different happened today...

It was night time, and I had went to bed by myself like normal. I was laying down in bed while my mother was passed out on the couch and my brother was getting high again.

I normally like to wait for my dad to get home before actually sleeping, just so I know that he made it home. As I sat up this night, I heard the front door open.

I heard my dads voice, speaking to somebody. The voice that replied I did not recognize. It was a woman's voice but most definitely not my mothers.

At this point I knew that my father was cheating on my mom. My thoughts were confirmed when I heard moaning coming from my parents room. I hated that he did that. Our family had enough problems and him sleeping around didn't help anything.

I went to bed not long after I heard my father and that slut. I was sleeping for probably only half an hour, before I suddenly woke. I swore I heard screams.

I lied in bed a couple of minutes, waiting for noise. The only thing I heard was a door closing. I decided to get out of bed in order to see what had happened.

I slowly tip toed out of my room and into the kitchen. There were some sheets across the floor, with oddly shaped bumps under them. I got closer and noticed they were stained with a deep red liquid.

I slowly and carefully pulled up the end of one sheet. I nearly threw up at the sight. My father's dead body, covered in blood. He was next to some woman. They had both been stabbed multiple times.

I quickly covered them back up as I heard a noise come from the hallway. I turned around to see my mother with a bloody knife and some alcoholic drink.

I ran to the other side of the room, scared of her. I was sure my mother wouldn't hurt me, but something made me feel very uncomfortable about her. She dropped the knife and stumbled over to me.

I tried to turn and run to my bed, but she grabbed me from behind. She harshly pressed a cloth against my mouth and nose. I tried to move but a very strong smell took over.

Black started to go around the sides of my vision. Then I passed out.

When I finally did wake up, I didn't remember much. I was tied to my bed, and my mother was just standing there watching me.

I was about to scream before my mother pressed the cloth onto my face once again.

Other than that, I have no memories of this night.....

______________________

Hey guys, I'm so sorry this took me forever to update. School started so I've been super busy. Also im really depressed at the moment and it takes a lot of effort to do small tasks. I will try to update soon, I'm so sorry for the lack of updates and I know this story isn't that great. Thank you so much for understanding and dealing with me. Until next time, bye and i hope things are nice for you. -T