Soap

After I finished my rant, I was left super tired. I was extremely upset and couldn't help myself at this point. I was done with stupid alphabet boy.  However, I wasn't done with trying to love.

After my breakdown, I went out. I was walking, finally enjoying the outdoors. Nobody was there to tease me or call me names. I was happily walking a walking trail, then I bumped into something. It was soft yet strong.

I cautiously looked up from the ground. It was a boy scout my age. He was a bit taller than I was. He had very handsome features. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks, as if it were a race that would award a great prize to the winner.

He smiled down at me, with a cheeky grin. I smiled back. He held his hand out to me and I took it politely.

"I'm Johnny." He spoke with a soft voice.

I smiled a bit wider, "Crybaby", I said.

We shook hands, before he pulled away. I felt the warmth leave with his hand, leaving me on my own. I longed to keep him here with me. I felt something in his handshake.

Even though he had pulled away, he was still standing there. Just inches apart from myself. I felt mixed emotions. Was he going to leave? Or just stand here and watch me make a fool of myself? Did he have something to say?

I wanted to walk away from Johnny, but at the same time I wanted this moment to last.

"Hey.. um." His voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered out.

"Take a walk with me? It'll be more fun with some company."

I quickly nodded my head, agreeing. We start walking side by side, talking about our day and things we like. Johnny and I were surprisingly similar. We liked the same games, places, snacks, music. It was amazing.

The day started to turn into night, and I realized that it be in big trouble I wasn't home soon. Johnny said he had to go home before dark too. I just needed to be sure that is see him again soon.

We said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways home. He told me he would see me tomorrow at the walking trails again. The same time as today. It was an official promise, he pinky swore.

I got home and laid in my warm bed. Oh how much nicer it would be if Johnny were here with me... Oh no!

I'd caught feelings for him. Already. Why would I do this?

Well, this is Johnny. He's not another alphabet boy. Johnny is much better.

The only thing was, I could not let it slip that I feel this way. I absolutely can't let Johnny know. I was falling in love ask over again, and it's going to be different. I'm just not ready yet.

I'll keep my mouth shut. Whatever it takes, I will do it. If I have to wash my mouth out with soap, I'd do it. Can't say the word "love". If I did that, is might as well throw a toaster in the bathtub.

I'm sick of playing games. I want something real.

------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I know it's awful. Anyways, I just got back from watching beauty and the beast. It was amazing and I recommend it. You'd love it, I think. I don't know you so I'm not really sure. Hope you liked this chapter and I will update ASAP. Byeeee