Carousel

It was the weekend, therefore I was allowed to go out and do as I pleased. I heard that a carnival was in town, so I went to check it out. It was pretty neat. There were tons of rides, games and prizes, and even delicious snacks.

I went alone, as I usually do, so I was just walking and enjoying myself. I was looking around for some cotton candy, when I suddenly bumped into something. Or a somebody.

I apologized and looked up. I met his slightly curly blonde locks and striking blue eyes. He was the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen in my entire life. I fell in love within a second.

"No need to apologize miss..." He paused not knowing my name.

"Um.. Cry Baby.." I replied shyly.

He returned a smile and gently grabbed my hand.

"Say, would you like to hang out with me?" He said pulling me with him as if I didn't have a choice. I replied with a simple nod.

He took me over to a cotton candy stand and payed for some. He handed me a cotton candy with a smile, which I quickly said a "thank you" before munching on the sweets.

After we got done with our cotton candy, the boy took me to a carousel. It was all fun and games... But this carousel seemed to drag on and on, like it was never ending.

I didn't even notice it was getting dark and most of the people has gone. I was too paralyzed by this boy I had just met. In a trance from his looks.

I took a moment to look out at the rest of the carnival. It was almost completely black and no people were left. How long has I been on this damn carousel?

I looked back at the boy, to find he was no longer there. I tried to get off of my horse but I noticed there were ropes around my wrists and ankles. How the hell did this happen?

I began to cry, seeing that I was abandon, tied down, and it was getting late.

I closed my eyes, trying to focus on how I would get out of the ropes. The carousel began moving faster and faster. I felt sick.

I opened my eyes to see my surrounding spinning viciously, making my eyes weak and my stomach jolt. As the horses sped up I threw my head to the side and vomited. I kept crying and closed my eyes again.

I thought I was fucked, when finally the carousel came to a halt. I opened my eyes to see that the rides were all shut off, and I was no longer tied to the horse.

I stepped down off the carousel and walked away. I was looking around and decided it would be best to just go home.

But who was this boy? And why did he leave me all of the sudden? Was he the one who tied me up? Where did he go off to anyways? How did he get off the ride when it was going so fast and didn't stop for at least half an hour? How did it suddenly get so dark? When did everybody leave? Why did nobody get me off of my horse and out of the carnival?

All these questions formed in my head as a I walked home, not sure of what has just occurred.